Co Author Listing * Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) for Monitoring Macroalgal Biodiversity: Comparison of RGB and Multispectral Imaging Sensors for Biodiversity Assessments
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetric reconstruction of the My Son G1 temple in Vietnam
Co Author Listing * Monocular 3D Human Pose Estimation by Generation and Ordinal Ranking
Co Author Listing * On the Distribution of Minima in Intrinsic-Metric Rotation Averaging
* Subspace Pursuit Method to Infer Refractivity in the Marine Atmospheric Boundary Layer, A
* When is Rotations Averaging Hard?
Includes: Bindel, D.[David] Bindel, D.
Co Author Listing * Feature selection from high resolution remote sensing data for biotope mapping
Co Author Listing * Can Low-Cost Unmanned Aerial Systems Describe the Forage Quality Heterogeneity? Insight from a Timothy Pasture Case Study in Southern Belgium
* Development of Machine Learning Models to Predict Compressed Sward Height in Walloon Pastures Based on Sentinel-1, Sentinel-2 and Meteorological Data Using Multiple Data Transformations
* Mapping and Monitoring of Biomass and Grazing in Pasture with an Unmanned Aerial System
Includes: Bindelle, J.[Jerome] Bindelle, J.[Jérôme] Bindelle, J.[Jérome]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Noise Injection for Training Stochastic Student Networks from Deterministic Teachers
* Analyzing Classifiers: Fisher Vectors and Deep Neural Networks
* Applications of real-time speed control in rail-bound public transportation systems
* Controlling explanatory heatmap resolution and semantics via decomposition depth
* Efficient Classification of Images with Taxonomies
* Enhanced representation and multi-task learning for image annotation
* Enhancing Image Classification with Class-wise Clustered Vocabularies
* Explaining Nonlinear Classification Decisions with Deep Taylor Decomposition
* Explanation-Guided Training for Cross-Domain Few-Shot Classification
* Hybrid Supervised-Unsupervised Vocabulary Generation Algorithm for Visual Concept Recognition, A
* Multi-modal visual concept classification of images via Markov random walk over tags
* Multi-task Learning via Non-sparse Multiple Kernel Learning
* Object Boundary Detection and Classification with Image-Level Labels
* On Taxonomies for Multi-class Image Categorization
* Practical experience with CDN interconnection
* procedure of adaptive kernel combination with kernel-target alignment for object classification, A
* Pruning by Explaining: A Novel Criterion for Deep Neural Network Pruning
* Shrinking large visual vocabularies using multi-label agglomerative information bottleneck
* Sideinfnet: A Deep Neural Network for Semi-automatic Semantic Segmentation with Side Information
* Understanding and Comparing Deep Neural Networks for Age and Gender Classification
* Understanding Integrated Gradients with SmoothTaylor for Deep Neural Network Attribution
* Urban Zoning Using Higher-Order Markov Random Fields on Multi-View Imagery Data
Includes: Binder, A.[Alexander] Binder, A.
22 for Binder, A.
Co Author Listing * Image Processing to Overcome Channel Capacity Limitations in Telemicroscopy
Binder, B.J.[Benjamin J.]
Co Author Listing * Characterising shape patterns using features derived from best-fitting ellipsoids
Co Author Listing * Deep Learning Applied to Water Segmentation
Co Author Listing * Automated melanoma recognition
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Discovery of Emphysema Subtypes in a Large Clinical Cohort
Co Author Listing * How to recover smooth object boundaries in noisy medical images
Co Author Listing * Development of a spatio-temporal disaggregation method (DisNDVI) for generating a time series of fine resolution NDVI images
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the compatibility conditions for the radon projections, with an application to seismology
* Fourier approach to the natural pixel discretization of brain single-photon emission computed tomography, A
* Kinetic Parameter Estimation From Renal Measurements With a Three-Headed SPECT System: A Simulation Study
Includes: Bindi, D.[Dino] Bindi, D.
Co Author Listing * Nonlocal Poisson Denoising Algorithm Based on Stochastic Distances, A
Co Author Listing * Effect of Mineral Sediments on Satellite Chlorophyll-a Retrievals from Line-Height Algorithms Using Red and Near-Infrared Bands, The
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Peanut Pod Maturity
Co Author Listing * AMSR2 Soil Moisture Downscaling Using Temperature and Vegetation Data
* Approach to Constructing a Homogeneous Time Series of Soil Moisture Using SMOS, An
* Assessment of the SMAP Passive Soil Moisture Product
* Assessment of the SMAP Soil Emission Model and Soil Moisture Retrieval Algorithms for a Tibetan Desert Ecosystem
* Comparative Study of the SMAP Passive Soil Moisture Product With Existing Satellite-Based Soil Moisture Products, A
* Comparison Between SMOS, VUA, ASCAT, and ECMWF Soil Moisture Products Over Four Watersheds in U.S.
* Evaluation of Global Surface Water Temperature Data Sets for Use in Passive Remote Sensing of Soil Moisture
* Improved SMAP Dual-Channel Algorithm for the Retrieval of Soil Moisture
* Incidence Angle Normalization of Radar Backscatter Data
* Precipitation Inferred from Soil Moisture (PrISM) Near Real-Time Rainfall Product: Evaluation and Comparison, The
* SCoBi Multilayer: A Signals of Opportunity Reflectometry Model for Multilayer Dielectric Reflections
* Soil Moisture Active/Passive L-Band Microwave Radiometer Postlaunch Calibration
Includes: Bindlish, R.[Rajat] Bindlish, R.
12 for Bindlish, R.
Co Author Listing * Characterizing and Correcting Hyperion Detectors Using Ice-Sheet Images
Bindu, C.S.[C. Shoba]
Co Author Listing * image encryption algorithm using logarithmic function and Henon-chaotic function, An
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Scalable Wavelet Difference Reduction Method for Efficient Image Transmission
* Object Coding using a Shape Adaptive Wavelet Transform with Scalable WDR Method
Index for "b"