Jean Baptiste, G.
Co Author Listing * Experimental Comparison of Range Image Segmentation Algorithms, An
* Methodology for Evaluating Edge Detection Techniques for Range Images, A
* Methodology for Evaluating Range Image Segmentation Techniques, A
* Range Image Segmentation: The User's Dilemma
Includes: Jean Baptiste, G. Jean-Baptiste, G.
Jean Marc, O.[Odobez]
Co Author Listing * conditional random field approach for face identification in broadcast news using overlaid text, A
Includes: Jean Marc, O.[Odobez] Jean-Marc, O.[Odobez]
Jean Marie, H.
Co Author Listing * JEMImE: A Serious Game to Teach Children with ASD How to Adequately Produce Facial Expressions
Includes: Jean Marie, H. Jean-Marie, H.
Co Author Listing * Body Tracking in HumanWalk from Monocular Video Sequences
* Computing and evaluating view-normalized body part trajectories
* Computing View-normalized Body Parts Trajectories
* DEEMD: Drug Efficacy Estimation Against SARS-CoV-2 Based on Cell Morphology With Deep Multiple Instance Learning
* High-Resolution Drone Images Show That the Distribution of Mussels Depends on Microhabitat Features of Intertidal Rocky Shores
* Human gait characteristics from unconstrained walks and viewpoints
* MONNET: Monitoring Pedestrians with a Network of Loosely-Coupled Cameras
* Mountain Habitats Segmentation and Change Detection Dataset, The
* Towards view-invariant gait modeling: Computing view-normalized body part trajectories
* Trajectories normalization for viewpoint invariant gait recognition
* Video summarization for remote invigilation of online exams
* visual keyboard: Real-time feet tracking for the control of musical meta-instruments, The
Includes: Jean, F.[Frederic] Jean, F.[François] Jean, F.[Fred] Jean, F.
12 for Jean, F.
Co Author Listing * Adaptation of Hidden Markov Models for Recognizing Speech of Reduced Frame Rate
Co Author Listing * Resolving multifont character confusion with neural networks
* Segmentation of Merged Characters by Neural Networks and Shortest Path
Includes: Jean, J.[Jack] Jean, J.
Co Author Listing * Self-Supervised Learning of Pose-Informed Latents
Includes: Jean, R.[Raphael] Jean, R.[Raphaël]
Jean, Y.D.[Yves D.]
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Jean, Y.D.[Yves D.]: Yves Jean AT lehman cuny edu
* Ball Tracking and Virtual Replays for Innovative Tennis Broadcasts
* Local Optical Operators for Subpixel Scene Analysis
* Method and apparatus for determination and visualization of player field coverage in a sporting event
* On the use of shadows in stance recovery
* Optical signal processing with illumination-encoded filters
* Orthographic Projection for Optical Signal Processing
* Real Time Tracking for Enhanced Tennis Broadcasts
* Scene-space Feature Detectors
Includes: Jean, Y.D.[Yves D.] Jean, Y.D.
10 for Jean, Y.D.
Co Author Listing * Design of Large Intelligent Image Database-Systems
* Reasoning about Pictures and Similarity Retrieval for Image-Information Systems Based on SK-Set Knowledge Representation
* Spatial Reasoning and Similarity Retrieval for Image Database-Systems Based on RS-Strings
* Using 2D C+-strings as spatial knowledge representation for image database systems
Co Author Listing * Coupled Charging-and-Driving Incentives Design for Electric Vehicles in Urban Networks
Co Author Listing * Characterization of Maximum Likelihood Solutions to Image Reconstruction in Photon Emission Tomography
Co Author Listing * Error-resilient decoding of context-based adaptive binary arithmetic codes
Co Author Listing * Visibility-Related Image Features
Co Author Listing * Automatic detection of body parts in x-ray images
* Efficiency improvement of human body detection with histograms of oriented gradients
* Local Features Based Facial Expression Recognition with Face Registration Errors
* Mapping facial expression recognition algorithms on a low-power smart camera
Includes: Jeanne, V.[Vincent] Jeanne, V.
Co Author Listing * Enhancing Adversarial Robustness via Test-Time Transformation Ensembling
* Gabor Layers Enhance Network Robustness
* Hierarchical Assessment of Adversarial Severity, A
* MAIN: Multi-Attention Instance Network for video segmentation
Jeannes, R.L.[Regine Le_Bouquin]
Co Author Listing * On the performance of temporal Granger causality measurements on time series: a comparative study
Includes: Jeannes, R.L.[Regine Le_Bouquin] Jeannès, R.L.[Régine Le_Bouquin]
Jeannes, R.L.B.[Regine Le Bouquin]
Co Author Listing * Acceleration-based gait analysis for frailty assessment in older adults
Includes: Jeannes, R.L.B.[Regine Le Bouquin] Jeannès, R.L.B.[Régine Le Bouquin]
Co Author Listing * Algebraic Comparison of Synthetic Aperture Interferometry and Digital Beam Forming in Imaging Radiometry, An
Co Author Listing * Evolvable visual commercial detector
* Method and device for estimating motion between images, system for encoding segmented images
* Motion descriptors for content-based video representation
* MPEG-7 visual motion descriptors
* On the Combination of a Polynomial Motion Estimation with a Hierarchical Segmentation Based Video Coding Scheme
* Segmentation-Based Coding System Allowing Manipulation of Objects (SESAME), A
* Segmentation-Based Video Coding System Allowing the Manipulation of Objects
Includes: Jeannin, S. Jeannin, S.[Sylvie]
7 for Jeannin, S.
Co Author Listing * Binary image representation and coding by a double-recursive morphological algorithm
Includes: Jeannot, R.[Remi] Jeannot, R.[Rémi]
Co Author Listing * Recursive subband image coding with adaptive prediction and finite state vector quantization
Co Author Listing * Update From The Reseed Project, An
Co Author Listing * Spatiotemporal Trends of Bora Bora's Shoreline Classification and Movement Using High-Resolution Imagery from 1955 to 2019
Co Author Listing * Inversion of the Surface Properties of Ice Sheets From Satellite Microwave Data
Co Author Listing * Century of French Railways: The Value of Remote Sensing and VGI in the Fusion of Historical Data, A
* Multi-Source Geo-Information Fusion in Transition: A Summer 2019 Snapshot
* Multidimensional Management of Geospatial Data Quality Information for its Dynamic Use Within GIS
* Review of Forty Years of Technological Changes in Geomatics toward the Big Data Paradigm
Co Author Listing * Future Swedish 3D City Models: Specifications, Test Data, and Evaluation
Co Author Listing * robust framework for GeoTime cube, A
Jeanty, H.H.[Henry H.]
Co Author Listing * Handwriting recognition employing pairwise discriminant measures
Index for "j"