Co Author Listing * Multi-Task Learning Approach for Human Activity Segmentation and Ergonomics Risk Assessment, A
* Spatio-Temporal Pyramid Graph Convolutions for Human Action Recognition and Postural Assessment
Includes: Parsa, B.[Behnoosh] Parsa, B.
Co Author Listing * Objective Quality and Intelligibility Prediction for Users of Assistive Listening Devices: Advantages and limitations of existing tools
Co Author Listing * Learning Decoupled Representations for Human Pose Forecasting
Co Author Listing * Error Measures for Trajectory Estimations With Geo-Tagged Mobility Sample Data
Co Author Listing * Kernel-based sliding mode control for visual servoing system
Parseh, M.J.[Mohammad Javad]
Co Author Listing * New Combined Feature Extraction Method for Persian Handwritten Digit Recognition, A
Co Author Listing * Comparison and Evaluation of Sonification Strategies for Guidance Tasks
Co Author Listing * Remotely Sensed Active Layer Thickness (ReSALT) at Barrow, Alaska Using Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar
Parsekian, A.D.[Andrew D.]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing-Based Statistical Approach for Defining Drained Lake Basins in a Continuous Permafrost Region, North Slope of Alaska
* Validation of Permafrost Active Layer Estimates from Airborne SAR Observations
Co Author Listing * MAMOTH: An Earth Observational Data-Driven Model for Mosquitoes Abundance Prediction
* Satellite Earth Observation Data in Epidemiological Modeling of Malaria, Dengue and West Nile Virus: A Scoping Review
Co Author Listing * GIS-Based Landslide Susceptibility Mapping of the Circum-Baikal Railway in Russia Using UAV Data
Co Author Listing * Continual Learning of Object Instances
Co Author Listing * Improving the unsupervised LBG clustering algorithm performance in image segmentation using principal component analysis
Co Author Listing * Flood Hazard Mapping Using Fuzzy Logic, Analytical Hierarchy Process, and Multi-Source Geospatial Datasets
Co Author Listing * influence of perceptual grouping on motion detection, The
* Perceptual Motion Tracking from Image Sequences
Includes: Parslow, A.[Alan] Parslow, A.
Co Author Listing * Automated system for road extraction and traffic volume estimation for traffic jam detection
Co Author Listing * Symmetric Group in Data Permutation, With Applications to High-Bandwidth Pipelined FFT Architectures, The
Co Author Listing * Towards INSAR Everywhere, All The Time, With Sentinel-1
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Automated Aerial Refueling Using Stereo Vision
Co Author Listing * Introducing Focus in the Generalized Symmetry Operator
Co Author Listing * Accurate estimates of land surface energy fluxes and irrigation requirements from UAV-based thermal and multispectral sensors
* Multiple particle tracking in time-lapse synchrotron X-ray images using discriminative appearance and neighbouring topology learning
Parsons, D.R.[Daniel R.]
Co Author Listing * Investigating Fold-River Interactions for Major Rivers Using a Scheme of Remotely Sensed Characteristics of River and Fold Geomorphology
Co Author Listing * Use of 3D Laser Scanning and 3D Modelling in the Realisation of an Artistic Vision; The Use of 3D Data in the Production of Large Scale Public Art in Tudor Square, Sheffield., The
Co Author Listing * Improving adversarial robustness by learning shared information
* Maximum Likelihood Surface Profilometry Via Optical coherence Tomography
Includes: Parsons, K.[Kieran] Parsons, K.
Co Author Listing * Fast Portrait Segmentation of the Head and Upper Body
* RGBD-Dog: Predicting Canine Pose from RGBD Sensors
Co Author Listing * Surface Modelling of Plants from Stereo Images
Co Author Listing * Robust and Automatic Data-Adaptive Beamforming for Multidimensional Arrays
Co Author Listing * Crown-Level Structure and Fuel Load Characterization from Airborne and Terrestrial Laser Scanning in a Longleaf Pine (Pinus palustris Mill.) Forest Ecosystem
* Scottish Ten Project: Collaborative Heritage Documentation, The
Includes: Parsons, R.[Russ] Parsons, R.
Parsons, T.D.[Thomas D.]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Video Game Player Experience Using Consumer-Grade Electroencephalography
* Interactions Between Threat and Executive Control in a Virtual Reality Stroop Task
* Optimal Arousal Identification and Classification for Affective Computing Using Physiological Signals: Virtual Reality Stroop Task
Includes: Parsons, T.D.[Thomas D.] Parsons, T.D.
Parsopoulos, K.E.[Konstantinos E.]
Co Author Listing * Game-theoretic solutions through intelligent optimization for efficient resource management in wireless visual sensor networks
* Geometric Bargaining Approach for Optimizing Resource Allocation in Wireless Visual Sensor Networks
* Motion-Related Resource Allocation in Dynamic Wireless Visual Sensor Network Environments
* Priority-based cross-layer optimization for multihop DS-CDMA Visual Sensor Networks
* Quality-driven power control and resource allocation in wireless multi-rate Visual Sensor Networks
* Resource management for wireless visual sensor networks based on individual video characteristics
Includes: Parsopoulos, K.E.[Konstantinos E.] Parsopoulos, K.E.
Index for "p"