Co Author Listing * Optimizing Quantization for Lasso Recovery
Co Author Listing * N-ROD: a Neuromorphic Dataset for Synthetic-to-Real Domain Adaptation
* Self-Supervised Joint Encoding of Motion and Appearance for First Person Action Recognition
Co Author Listing * Improving image quality in small animal diffusion tensor imaging at 7T
Co Author Listing * Image Similarity Metrics Suitable for Infrared Video Stabilization during Active Wildfire Monitoring: A Comparative Analysis
* Infrared imagery on wildfire research. Some examples of sound capabilities and applications
Includes: Planas, E.[Eulalia] Planas, E.[Eulàlia] Planas, E.
Co Author Listing * Semantic-Based Image Analysis with the Goal of Assisting Artistic Creation
Co Author Listing * Active Mesh Texture Coding based on Warping and DCT
Co Author Listing * On the coding of active quadtree mesh
Co Author Listing * AI on the Bog: Monitoring and Evaluating Cranberry Crop Risk
* Keep it Unreal: Bridging the Realism Gap for 2.5D Recognition with Geometry Priors Only
Co Author Listing * Assessment of AquaCrop for winter wheat using satellite derived fCover data
* Potato monitoring in Belgium with WatchITGrow
* Sentinel-1 Time Series for Crop Identification in the Framework of the Future CAP Monitoring
Includes: Planchon, V. Planchon, V.[Viviane]
Co Author Listing * Performance Evaluation of Camera Calibration for Space Applications
Co Author Listing * Texture-Based Multiscale Segmentation: Application to Stromal Compartment Characterization on Ovarian Carcinoma Virtual Slides
* Top-Down Segmentation of Histological Images Using a Digital Deformable Model
Includes: Plancoulaine, B.[Benoit] Plancoulaine, B.[Benoît] Plancoulaine, B.
Co Author Listing * Estimation and Mapping of Forest Structure Parameters from Open Access Satellite Images: Development of a Generic Method with a Study Case on Coniferous Plantation
Co Author Listing * HTRI: High time range imaging
Co Author Listing * argumentative approach for discovering relevant opinions in Twitter with probabilistic valued relationships, An
Co Author Listing * Bridging Ridge-to-Reef Patches: Seamless Classification of the Coast Using Very High Resolution Satellite
* Enhancing Coral Health Detection Using Spectral Diversity Indices from WorldView-2 Imagery and Machine Learners
Includes: Planes, S.[Serge] Planes, S.
Co Author Listing * Confidence-Based Update Rule for Self-updating Human Face Recognition Systems, A
Planeta Wilson, B.
Co Author Listing * Direct 4-D PET List Mode Parametric Reconstruction With a Novel EM Algorithm
Includes: Planeta Wilson, B. Planeta-Wilson, B.
Co Author Listing * Combining Spatial and Temporal Information for Inactivity Modeling
* Effective Deep-Learning-Based Depth Data Analysis on Low-Power Hardware for Supporting Elderly Care
* Fall Detection Based on Depth-Data in Practice
* Human Centered Scene Understanding Based on 3D Long-Term Tracking Data
* Human Centered Scene Understanding Based on Depth Information: How to Deal with Noisy Skeleton Data?
* Local behavior modeling based on long-term tracking data
* Robust Fall Detection by Combining 3D Data and Fuzzy Logic
Includes: Planinc, R.[Rainer] Planinc, R.
7 for Planinc, R.
Co Author Listing * Accuracy of Propagation Models for Distance Measurement between WSN Nodes, The
* Despeckling of interferometrie SAR data
* Entropy-threshold method for best basis selection
* Fast algorithm for pyramid vector quantization
* Impact of Model Based Despeckling on Soil Moisture Estimation, The
* On Line Measurements and Visualization of Distances in WSN with RSSI Parameter
* Progressive space frequency quantization for SAR data compression
* Regularization of Complex SAR Images Using Markov Random Fields
* SAR patch categorization using dual tree orientec wavelet transform and stacked autoencoder
* Target localization using dual tone frequency radio
* UWB ranging accuracy
Includes: Planinsic, P. Planinšic, P.
11 for Planinsic, P.
Planitz, B.M.[Birgit M.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of DCT and DWT Block Based Watermarking on Medical Image Quality, A
* correspondence framework for 3D surface matching algorithms, The
* Medical image watermarking for multiple modalities
Includes: Planitz, B.M.[Birgit M.] Planitz, B.M.
Co Author Listing * Effect of Ventricular Myofibre Orientation on Atrial Dynamics, The
* Learning Atrial Fiber Orientations and Conductivity Tensors from Intracardiac Maps Using Physics-Informed Neural Networks
* Modeling Atrial Fiber Orientation in Patient-Specific Geometries: A Semi-automatic Rule-Based Approach
Co Author Listing * Adaptive and Extensible System for Satellite-Based, Large Scale Burnt Area Monitoring in Near-Real Time, An
* Assessment of number and distribution of persistent scatterers prior to radar acquisition using open access land cover and topographical data
* Automatic Damage Detection For Sensitive Cultural Heritage Sites
* Combined InSAR and Terrestrial Structural Monitoring of Bridges
* Cultural Heritage Sites in Danger: Towards Automatic Damage Detection from Space
* DLR FireBIRD Small Satellite Mission: Evaluation of Infrared Data for Wildfire Assessment, The
* Fully Automatic Burnt Area Mapping Processor Based on AVHRR Imagery: A TIMELINE Thematic Processor, A
* Fully Automatic Instantaneous Fire Hotspot Detection Processor Based on AVHRR Imagery: A TIMELINE Thematic Processor, A
* July/August 2019 Lava Flows at the Sciara del Fuoco, Stromboli-Analysis from Multi-Sensor Infrared Satellite Imagery, The
* Landslide Mapping in Vegetated Areas Using Change Detection Based on Optical and Polarimetric SAR Data
* Monitoring of Oil Exploitation Infrastructure by Combining Unsupervised Pixel-Based Classification of Polarimetric SAR and Object-Based Image Analysis
* Monitoring of the 2015 Villarrica Volcano Eruption by Means of DLR's Experimental TET-1 Satellite
* Potential and Challenges of Harmonizing 40 Years of AVHRR Data: The TIMELINE Experience
* Rapid Damage Assessment by Means of Multi-Temporal SAR: A Comprehensive Review and Outlook to Sentinel-1
* Use of Sentinel-1 Time-Series Data to Improve Flood Monitoring in Arid Areas, The
Includes: Plank, S.[Simon] Plank, S.
15 for Plank, S.
Co Author Listing * Automated Detection of Aortic Root Landmarks in Preprocedure CT Angiography Images for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation Patients
* Automatic Planning of Minimally Invasive Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
Co Author Listing * Multi-Sensor Biometric Person Recognition in an Access Control System
* SESAM: A Biometric Person Identification System Using Sensor Fusion
Co Author Listing * Articulated soft objects for multiview shape and motion capture
* Automated Body Modeling from Video Sequences
* Tracking and Modeling People in Video Sequences
Includes: Plankers, R.[Ralf] Plänkers, R.[Ralf] (Maybe also Plaenkers, R.)
Co Author Listing * National Crop Mapping Using Sentinel-1 Time Series: A Knowledge-Based Descriptive Algorithm
* Satellite Leaf Area Index: Global Scale Analysis of the Tendencies Per Vegetation Type Over the Last 17 Years
* Tree Species Classification in Temperate Forests Using Formosat-2 Satellite Image Time Series
* Tree species discrimination in temperate woodland using high spatial resolution Formosat-2 time series
Includes: Planque, C.[Carole] Planque, C.
Plans, P.M.[Pierre Marie]
Co Author Listing * Multi-modal activity recognition from egocentric vision, semantic enrichment and lifelogging applications for the care of dementia
Includes: Plans, P.M.[Pierre Marie] Plans, P.M.[Pierre-Marie]
Co Author Listing * Analyzing U-Net Robustness for Single Cell Nucleus Segmentation from Phase Contrast Images
Co Author Listing * Combining DTI and MRI for the Automated Detection of Alzheimer's Disease Using a Large European Multicenter Dataset
Co Author Listing * cBathy: A robust algorithm for estimating nearshore bathymetry
* Satellite-Derived Barrier Response and Recovery Following Natural and Anthropogenic Perturbations, Northern Chandeleur Islands, Louisiana
Includes: Plant, N.G. Plant, N.G.[Nathaniel G.]
Plant, R.E.[Richard E.]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Crop Calendar Events and Phenology-Related Metrics at the Parcel Level by Object-Based Image Analysis (OBIA) of MODIS-NDVI Time-Series: A Case Study in Central California
* Object-Based Image Classification of Summer Crops with Machine Learning Methods
Co Author Listing * Image retrieval on the Honeycomb Image Browser
* Intuitive mobile image browsing on a hexagonal lattice
Co Author Listing * Optical and Microwave Detection of Wave Breaking in the Surf Zone
Co Author Listing * Fast Approximation of Algebraic Reconstruction Methods for Tomography
Co Author Listing * Segmentation of echocardiographic images
Co Author Listing * Real Time Recognition of Handwritten Numerals
Co Author Listing * Classifying Facial Attributes using 2-D Gabor Wavelets and Discriminant Analysis
Co Author Listing * Corner Detection for Chain Coded Curves
Co Author Listing * Autocorrelation fitting for texture orientation estimation
* Velocity measurement using prase fitting of analytic spatiotemporal images
Co Author Listing * Bio-inspired image enhancement derived from a rank order coding model
* Defect Detection on Inclined Textured Planes Using the Shape from Texture Method and the Delaunay Triangulation
* Orientation computation of an inclined textured plane: Study of results for regular macro textures
* Prototyping of interactive satellite image analysis tools using a real-time data-flow computer
* Shape from Texture Method Based on Local Scales Extraction: Precision and Results, A
* Shape From Texture: Local Scales And Vanishing Line Computation To Improve Results For Macrotextures
* Texel Extraction on Inclined Textures by Adaptive Thresholding of Local Scales
Includes: Plantier, J. Plantier, J.[Justin]
7 for Plantier, J.
Co Author Listing * Adjugate Diffusion Tensors for Geodesic Tractography in White Matter
Co Author Listing * Asp: A Continuous Viewer-Centered Representation for 3D Object Recognition, The
* Visibility, Occlusion, and the Aspect Graph
Co Author Listing * Certified meshing of Radial Basis Function based isosurfaces
Plantinga, W.H.[W. Harry]
Co Author Listing * email: Plantinga, W.H.[W. Harry]: whp AT wheaton edu
Index for "p"