Audibert, J.Y.[Jean Yves]
Co Author Listing * Context-dependent kernel design for object matching and recognition
* Context-Dependent Kernels for Object Classification
* Data-driven crowd analysis in videos
* Density-aware person detection and tracking in crowds
* Detecting Abandoned Objects With a Moving Camera
* Efficient and Scalable 4th-Order Match Propagation
* General Road Detection From a Single Image
* Graph-Cut Transducers for Relevance Feedback in Content Based Image Retrieval
* Manifold learning using robust Graph Laplacian for interactive image search
* Network-dependent kernels for image ranking
* Radon space and Adaboost for Pose Estimation
* Segmentation by transduction
* Semantic hierarchies for image annotation: A survey
* Some links between extremum spanning forests, watersheds and min-cuts
* Transductive Segmentation of Textured Meshes
* Vanishing point detection for road detection
Includes: Audibert, J.Y.[Jean Yves] Audibert, J.Y.[Jean-Yves] Audibert, J.Y.
16 for Audibert, J.Y.
Co Author Listing * Generalized Linear Sampling Method for Limited Aperture Measurements, The
Co Author Listing * Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Shear Wave Speed in Transient Elastography
Co Author Listing * Local Assessment of Statokinesigram Dynamics in Time: An in-Depth Look at the Scoring Algorithm
Co Author Listing * Topological Comparisons of Fluvial Reservoir Rock Volumes Using Betti Numbers: Application to CO 2 Storage Uncertainty Analysis
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Whole Slide Images of Equine Tendinopathy
Includes: Audigie, F. Audigiť, F.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Lattice Boltzmann Solver for Patient-Specific Radiofrequency Ablation of Hepatic Tumors
Co Author Listing * Collaboration and spatialization for an efficient multi-person tracking via sparse representations
* End-To-End Person Search Sequentially Trained On Aggregated Dataset
* IMM-Based Tracking and Latency Control with Off-the-Shelf IP PTZ Camera
* Improving Multi-frame Data Association with Sparse Representations for Robust Near-online Multi-object Tracking
* Online multi-person tracking based on global sparse collaborative representations
* Relationships between some watershed definitions and their tie-zone transforms
* RIMOC, a feature to discriminate unstructured motions: Application to violence detection for video-surveillance
* Uniquely-Determined Thinning of the Tie-Zone Watershed Based on Label Frequency
Includes: Audigier, R.[Romaric] Audigier, R.
8 for Audigier, R.
Co Author Listing * Supervised Method of Landslide Inventory Using Panchromatic SPOT5 Images and Application to the Earthquake-Triggered Landslides of Pisco (Peru, 2007, Mw8.0)
Index for "a"