Co Author Listing * Automated estimation of tiller number in wheat by ribbon detection
Co Author Listing * Effect of Noise on Camera Calibration Parameters, The
* Exploiting Temporal Information for DCNN-Based Fine-Grained Object Classification
* Fine-grained bird species recognition via hierarchical subset learning
* Fine-grained classification via mixture of deep convolutional neural networks
* Local inter-session variability modelling for object classification
* Modelling local deep convolutional neural network features to improve fine-grained image classification
* Quantifying Multiscale Habitat Structural Complexity: A Cost-Effective Framework for Underwater 3D Modelling
* Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms in MATLAB
* Scale-Invariant Features on the Sphere
* Spherical Diffusion for Scale-Invariant Keypoint Detection in Wide-Angle Images
* Subset feature learning for fine-grained category classification
Includes: Corke, P.[Peter] Corke, P.
11 for Corke, P.
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Effects in Visual Closed-Loop Systems
* Episode-Based Active Learning with Bayesian Neural Networks
* Image Acquisition System for Traffic Monitoring Applications, An
* New Partitioned Approach to Image-Based Visual Servo Control, A
* Performance Tests for Visual Servo Control Systems, with Application to Partitioned Approaches to Visual Servo Control
* Simple change detection from mobile light field cameras
* Tuning Modular Networks with Weighted Losses for Hand-Eye Coordination
* Tutorial on Visual Servo Control, A
* Vehicle monitoring system
Includes: Corke, P.I. Corke, P.I.[Peter Ian] Corke, P.I.[Peter I.]
9 for Corke, P.I.
Co Author Listing * 3-D+t Human Sperm Flagellum Tracing in Low SNR Fluorescence Images
* Micro-stereoscopic vision system for the determination of air bubbles and aqueous droplets content within oil drops in simulated processes of multiphase fermentations
* Online Sauter Diameter Measurement of Air Bubbles and Oil Drops in Stirred Bioreactors by Using Hough Transform
* Sperm Flagellum Center-Line Tracing in Fluorescence 3D+t Low SNR Stacks Using an Iterative Minimal Path Method
Includes: Corkidi, G.[Gabriel] Corkidi, G.
Index for "c"