Co Author Listing * Extreme Wave Height Events in NW Spain: A Combined Multi-Sensor and Model Approach
Co Author Listing * Assessing Across-Scale Optical Diversity and Productivity Relationships in Grasslands of the Italian Alps
* Cost-Sensitive Active Learning With Lookahead: Optimizing Field Surveys for Remote Sensing Data Classification
* Fusion of Hyperspectral and LIDAR Remote Sensing Data for Classification of Complex Forest Areas
* Modelling Site Index in Forest Stands Using Airborne Hyperspectral Imagery and Bi-Temporal Laser Scanner Data
* Optimizing Field Data Collection for Individual Tree Attribute Predictions Using Active Learning Methods
* Predicting Selected Forest Stand Characteristics with Multispectral ALS Data
* Prediction of Competition Indices in a Norway Spruce and Silver Fir-Dominated Forest Using Lidar Data
* Prediction of Species-Specific Volume Using Different Inventory Approaches by Fusing Airborne Laser Scanning and Hyperspectral Data
* role of ground reference data collection in the prediction of stem volume with LiDAR data in mountain areas, The
* Semi-supervised SVM for individual tree crown species classification
* System for the Estimation of Single-Tree Stem Diameter and Volume Using Multireturn LIDAR Data, A
* Tree Species Classification in a Highly Diverse Subtropical Forest Integrating UAV-Based Photogrammetric Point Cloud and Hyperspectral Data
* Tree Species Classification in Boreal Forests With Hyperspectral Data
* Weighted SVM-Based Approach to Tree Species Classification at Individual Tree Crown Level Using LiDAR Data, A
Includes: Dalponte, M.[Michele] Dalponte, M.
14 for Dalponte, M.
Index for "d"