Co Author Listing * Method and system for improved internet color
Deutch, J.E.[James E.]
Co Author Listing * Method and system for fast image correction
* System and method for providing high fidelity color images
Includes: Deutch, J.E.[James E.] Deutch, J.E.[James Ellis]
Co Author Listing * Measurement of Data Compression in Advanced Group 4 Facsimile Systems
Co Author Listing * Active Visual Object Reconstruction using D-, E-, and T-Optimal Next Best Views
* Comparative Evaluation of Template and Histogram Based 2D Tracking Algorithms, A
* Efficient Adaptive Combination of Histograms for Real-Time Tracking
* Extending Light Fields using Object Tracking Techniques
* Information Theoretic Approach for Next Best View Planning in 3-D Reconstruction, An
* Multi-Step Active Object Tracking with Entropy Based Optimal Actions Using the Sequential Kalman Filter
* Multi-step Entropy Based Sensor Control for Visual Object Tracking
* Multi-step Multi-camera View Planning for Real-Time Visual Object Tracking
Includes: Deutsch, B.[Benjamin] Deutsch, B.
8 for Deutsch, B.
Co Author Listing * Comments on a Line Thinning Scheme
* Gray-Level Manipulation Experiments for Texture Analysis
* On the Quantitative Evaluation of Edge Detection Schemes and Their Comparisons with Human Performance
* On the use of binary and gray code schemes for continuous-tone picture representation
* Parallel Computer for Array Processing, A
* Quantitative Study of the Orientational Bias of Some Edge Detector Schemes, A
* Texture Descriptions Using Neighborhood Information
* Thinning Algorithms on Rectangular, Hexagonal, and Triangular Arrays
8 for Deutsch, E.S.
Co Author Listing * Weight-Shape decomposition of density estimates: A framework for clustering and image analysis algorithms, The
Co Author Listing * Enhanced event recognition in video using image quality assessment
Co Author Listing * Positive Matching Index: A new similarity measure with optimal characteristics, The
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Compressed Image Sensing Using Dictionaries
* Finding Structure in Point Cloud Data with the Robust Isoperimetric Loss
* Learning the Geometric Structure of Manifolds with Singularities Using the Tensor Voting Graph
* Notes on Some Statistics Concerning Typewritten of Printed Material, A
* Possibility of Reduced Television Bandwidth, The
* Pseudo-Random Dot Scan Television Systems
* Unsupervised Learning Using the Tensor Voting Graph
* Zero Shot Learning via Multi-scale Manifold Regularization
Includes: Deutsch, S.[Shay] Deutsch, S.
8 for Deutsch, S.
Co Author Listing * Articulated Body Motion Capture by Annealed Particle Filtering
* Articulated Body Motion Capture by Stochastic Search
* Automatic Camera Calibration from a Single Manhattan Image
* Automatic Partitioning of High Dimensional Search Spaces Associated with Articulated Body Motion Capture
* Combined use of SAR and optical time series data for near real-time forest disturbance mapping
* Forest Assessment Using High Resolution SAR Data in X-Band
* Humid tropical forest monitoring with multi-temporal L-, C- and X-band SAR data
* Mapping Tropical Rainforest Canopy Disturbances in 3D by COSMO-SkyMed Spotlight InSAR-Stereo Data to Detect Areas of Forest Degradation
* Tracking through Singularities and Discontinuities by Random Sampling
Includes: Deutscher, J.[Jonathan] Deutscher, J.
9 for Deutscher, J.
Deutscher, N.M.[Nicholas M.]
Co Author Listing * Comparison of XH2O Retrieved from GOSAT Short-Wavelength Infrared Spectra with Observations from the TCCON Network
* Evaluation and Analysis of the Seasonal Cycle and Variability of the Trend from GOSAT Methane Retrievals
* Evaluation of Bias Correction Methods for GOSAT SWIR XH2O Using TCCON data
* TCCON Philippines: First Measurement Results, Satellite Data and Model Comparisons in Southeast Asia
Co Author Listing * Defect detection on rail surfaces by a vision based system
* Tablet Quality Assurance in Real Time
* X-Ray Real Time System for Timber Automatic Grading, An
Includes: Deutschl, E. Deutschl, E.[Edwin]
Index for "d"