Haut, J.M.[Juan M.]
Co Author Listing * Active Learning With Convolutional Neural Networks for Hyperspectral Image Classification Using a New Bayesian Approach
* Capsule Networks for Hyperspectral Image Classification
* Deep Pyramidal Residual Networks for Spectral-Spatial Hyperspectral Image Classification
* Deep&Dense Convolutional Neural Network for Hyperspectral Image Classification
* Fast dimensionality reduction and classification of hyperspectral images with extreme learning machines
* Feature Extraction With Multiscale Covariance Maps for Hyperspectral Image Classification
* new deep convolutional neural network for fast hyperspectral image classification, A
* New Deep Generative Network for Unsupervised Remote Sensing Single-Image Super-Resolution, A
* Remote Sensing Image Superresolution Using Deep Residual Channel Attention
* Visual Attention-Driven Hyperspectral Image Classification
Includes: Haut, J.M.[Juan M.] Haut, J.M.[Juan Mario] Haut, J.M.
10 for Haut, J.M.
Hauta Kasari, M.[Markku]
Co Author Listing * Accuracy in Colour Reproduction: Using a ColorChecker Chart to Assess the Usefulness and Comparability of Data Acquired with Two Hyper-Spectral Systems
* Application of Spectral Information to Investigate Historical Materials: Detection of Metameric Color Area in Icon Images
* Color and Image Characterization of a Three CCD Seven Band Spectral Camera
* Daylight Colored Optimal Spectra for Improved Color Discrimination
* Eigenvectors of optimal color spectra
* Enhanced color visualization by spectral imaging: An application in cultural heritage
* Estimating Color Signal at Different Correlated Color Temperature of Daylight
* Evaluation and unification of some methods for estimating reflectance spectra from RGB images
* Evaluation of feature sensitivity to training data inaccuracy in detection of retinal lesions
* Extending Diabetic Retinopathy Imaging from Color to Spectra
* Fiber dye classification by spectral imaging
* Forest Stand Delineation Using a Hybrid Segmentation Approach Based on Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Generalized Co-occurrence Matrix for Multispectral Texture Analysis
* Highlight detection and removal from spectral image
* Highlight Removal from Single Image
* Multi-spectral Texture Segmentation Based on the Spectral Cooccurrence Matrix
* Multichannel Spectral Image Enhancement for Visualizing Diabetic Retinopathy Lesions
* Natural Vision Data File Format as a New Spectral Image Format for Biological Applications
* Number of colors generated by smooth nonfluorescent reflectance spectra
* Prototype of the Spectral Vision System, A
* Real-time PCA calculation for spectral imaging (using SIMD and GP-GPU)
* Regularized learning framework in the estimation of reflectance spectra from camera responses
* Retinal Spectral Image Analysis Methods Using Spectral Reflectance Pattern Recognition
* Searching Technique in a Spectral Image Database
* Spectral Based Illumination Estimation and Color Correction
* Spectral vision system for measuring color images
Includes: Hauta Kasari, M.[Markku] Hauta-Kasari, M.[Markku] Hauta-Kasari, M.
26 for Hauta Kasari, M.
Co Author Listing * Programmable Low-Power Multicore Coprocessor Architecture for HEVC/H.265 In-Loop Filtering
Co Author Listing * Evolving winter road maintenance ecosystems in Finland and Hokkaido, Japan
Co Author Listing * Comparative evaluation of maximum a Posteriori vector quantization and Gaussian mixture models in speaker verification
* Comparison of Categorical Attribute Data Clustering Methods, A
* Fast Agglomerative Clustering Using a k-Nearest Neighbor Graph
* Improving K-Means by Outlier Removal
* Knee Point Detection in BIC for Detecting the Number of Clusters
* Outlier detection using k-nearest neighbour graph
* Probabilistic clustering by random swap algorithm
* Random swap EM algorithm for finite mixture models in image segmentation
* Random swap EM algorithm for Gaussian mixture models
* RSEM: An Accelerated Algorithm on Repeated EM
* Text-independent speaker recognition using graph matching
* Time-series clustering by approximate prototypes
Includes: Hautamaki, V.[Ville] Hautamäki, V.[Ville] Hautamaki, V.
12 for Hautamaki, V.
Co Author Listing * Winds of Change for Future Operational AMV at EUMETSAT
Co Author Listing * Polarimetric Fusion for Synthetic-Aperture Radar Target Classification
Co Author Listing * Analyzing and Visualizing Emotional Reactions Expressed by Emojis in Location-Based Social Media
Co Author Listing * Quantitative model of the driver's reaction time during daytime fog: Application to a head up display-based advanced driver assistance system
Co Author Listing * Automatic fog detection and estimation of visibility distance through use of an onboard camera
* Combination of Roadside and In-vehicle Sensors for Extensive Visibility Range Monitoring
* Computer vision for the remote sensing of atmospheric visibility
* Contrast restoration of road images taken in foggy weather
* Enhanced fog detection and free-space segmentation for car navigation
* Estimating Meteorological Visibility Using Cameras: A Probabilistic Model-Driven Approach
* Estimation of the Visibility Distance by Stereovision: A Generic Approach
* Fast Visibility Restoration from a Single Color or Gray Level Image
* Free Space Detection for Autonomous Navigation in Daytime Foggy Weather
* Meteorological Conditions Processing for Vision-based Traffic Monitoring
* Mitigation of Visibility Loss for Advanced Camera-Based Driver Assistance
* Nighttime Visibility Analysis and Estimation Method in the Presence of Dense Fog
* Rain or Snow Detection in Image Sequences Through Use of a Histogram of Orientation of Streaks
* Real-Time Disparity Contrast Combination for Onboard Estimation of the Visibility Distance
* Road Scene Analysis by Stereovision: a Robust and Quasi-Dense Approach
* Static Estimation of the Meteorological Visibility Distance in Night Fog with Imagery
* Supporting Drivers in Keeping Safe Speed in Adverse Weather Conditions by Mitigating the Risk Level
* Towards Fog-Free In-Vehicle Vision Systems through Contrast Restoration
* unified CSF-based framework for edge detection and edge visibility, A
* Visibility distance estimation based on structure from motion
* Visible Edges Thresholding: a HVS based Approach
Includes: Hautiere, N.[Nicolas] Hautiére, N.[Nicolas] Hautière, N.[Nicolas] Hautiere, N.
21 for Hautiere, N.
Hautta Kasari, M.
Co Author Listing * Towards Optimal Spectral and Spatial Documentation of Cultural Heritage. COSCH: An Interdisciplinary Action in the Cost Framework
Includes: Hautta Kasari, M. Hautta-Kasari, M.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Contour Propagation in Cine Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Images
Index for "h"