Co Author Listing * Multi-Center MRI Carotid Plaque Component Segmentation Using Feature Normalization and Transfer Learning
Co Author Listing * Time-Varying Step-Transform Algorithm for High Squint SAR Imaging
Co Author Listing * Colour Descriptors for Tracking in Spatial Augmented Reality
Co Author Listing * Linearized 3-D Electromagnetic Contrast Source Inversion and Its Applications to Half-Space Configurations
Kooij, J.F.P.[Julian F.P.]
Co Author Listing * Context-Based Path Prediction for Targets with Switching Dynamics
* Context-Based Pedestrian Path Prediction
* Depth-Aware Motion Magnification
* Identifying multiple objects from their appearance in inaccurate detections
* Mixture of Switching Linear Dynamics to Discover Behavior Patterns in Object Tracks
* Multi-modal human aggression detection
* Non-parametric Hierarchical Model to Discover Behavior Dynamics from Tracks, A
* PedCut: an iterative framework for pedestrian segmentation combining shape models and multiple data cues
* Probabilistic Framework for Joint Pedestrian Head and Body Orientation Estimation, A
Includes: Kooij, J.F.P.[Julian F.P.] Kooij, J.F.P.[Julian Francisco Pieter] Kooij, J.F.P.[Julian F. P.] Kooij, J.F.P.
9 for Kooij, J.F.P.
Co Author Listing * Point-based Asynchronous Remote Visualization Framework For Real-time Virtual Reality, A
Co Author Listing * Conceptual Flash Flood Early Warning System for Africa, Based on Terrestrial Microwave Links and Flash Flood Guidance, A
Includes: Kooiman, A.[Andre] Kooiman, A.[André]
Co Author Listing * Biodiversity Monitoring in Changing Tropical Forests: A Review of Approaches and New Opportunities
* Estimating Plant Traits of Grasslands from UAV-Acquired Hyperspectral Images: A Comparison of Statistical Approaches
* Feasibility of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Optical Imagery for Early Detection and Severity Assessment of Late Blight in Potato
* Habitat Mapping and Quality Assessment of NATURA 2000 Heathland Using Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy
* Lightweight Hyperspectral Mapping System and Photogrammetric Processing Chain for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, A
* Mapping Reflectance Anisotropy of a Potato Canopy Using Aerial Images Acquired with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
* Mapping Vegetation Density in a Heterogeneous River Floodplain Ecosystem Using Pointable CHRIS/PROBA Data
* Monitoring forest cover loss using multiple data streams, a case study of a tropical dry forest in Bolivia
* Object Identification and Characterization with Hyperspectral Imagery to Identify Structure and Function of Natura 2000 Habitats
* Object-Based Approach to Quantity and Quality Assessment of Heathland Habitats in the Framework of Natura 2000 Using Hyperspectral Airborne AHS Images, An
* Overview of UAV Activities in Wageningen Unmanned Aerial Remote Sensing Facility
* Producing global land cover maps consistent over time to respond the needs of the climate modelling community
* Trait Estimation in Herbaceous Plant Assemblages from in situ Canopy Spectra
* Using Sentinel-2 Data for Retrieving LAI and Leaf and Canopy Chlorophyll Content of a Potato Crop
Includes: Kooistra, L.[Lammert] Kooistra, L.
14 for Kooistra, L.
Index for "k"