Co Author Listing * Artifact reduction of compressed images and video combining adaptive fuzzy filtering and directional anisotropic diffusion
* Audiovisual quality fusion based on relative multimodal complexity
* Balancing Attended and Global Stimuli in Perceived Video Quality Assessment
* Comparing apples and oranges: assessment of the relative video quality in the presence of different types of distortions
* Congestion control in wireless links based on selective delivery of erroneous packets
* Deep Neural Networks for No-Reference Video Quality Assessment
* Enhancing perceived quality of compressed images and video with anisotropic diffusion and fuzzy filtering
* Flexible forward error correction codes with application to partial media data recovery
* Frame rate versus spatial quality: Which video characteristics do matter?
* Image dependent energy-constrained local backlight dimming
* Modeling the color image and video quality on liquid crystal displays with backlight dimming
* Modeling the Quality of Videos Displayed With Local Dimming Backlight at Different Peak White and Ambient Light Levels
* Modeling the Subjective Quality of Highly Contrasted Videos Displayed on LCD With Local Backlight Dimming
* No-Reference Video Quality Assessment Using Codec Analysis
* Objective assessment of the impact of frame rate on video quality
* On the relationship between perceptual impact of source and channel distortions in video sequences
* Two-Level Approach for No-Reference Consumer Video Quality Assessment
Includes: Korhonen, J.[Jari] Korhonen, J.
17 for Korhonen, J.
Co Author Listing * Airborne Estimation of Boreal Forest LAI in Winter Conditions: A Test Using Summer and Winter Ground Truth
* Assessing the performance of aerial image point cloud and spectral metrics in predicting boreal forest canopy cover
* Backscattering of Individual LIDAR Pulses from Forest Canopies Explained by Photogrammetrically Derived Vegetation Structure
* Bayesian Approach to Tree Detection Based on Airborne Laser Scanning Data
* Effect of field plot location on estimating tropical forest above-ground biomass in Nepal using airborne laser scanning data
* Leaf Area Index (LAI) Estimation of Boreal Forest Using Wide Optics Airborne Winter Photos
* Multispectral Airborne LiDAR Data in the Prediction of Boreal Tree Species Composition
* Tracking the Seasonal Dynamics of Boreal Forest Photosynthesis Using EO-1 Hyperion Reflectance: Sensitivity to Structural and Illumination Effects
* Training Area Concept in a Two-Phase Biomass Inventory Using Airborne Laser Scanning and RapidEye Satellite Data
Includes: Korhonen, L. Korhonen, L.[Lauri]
9 for Korhonen, L.
Co Author Listing * Intensity Independent Color Models and Visual Tracking
* Moving Voxel Method for Estimating Canopy Base Height from Airborne Laser Scanner Data
Includes: Korhonen, M.[Mika] Korhonen, M.[Markus]
Co Author Listing * Selecting telecommunications technologies for intelligent transport system services in Helsinki Municipality
* TUT Acoustic Source Tracking System 2007
Includes: Korhonen, T. Korhonen, T.[Teemu]
Korhonen, T.O.[Timo O.]
Co Author Listing * eCall minimum set of data transmission- results from a field test in Finland
* Interoperability of eCall and ERA-GLONASS in-vehicle emergency call systems
Includes: Korhonen, T.O.[Timo O.] Korhonen, T.O.
Index for "k"