Co Author Listing * Architecture for Compressive Imaging, An
* Multiscale Random Projections for Compressive Classification
Includes: Laska, J.N. Laska, J.N.[Jason N.]
Co Author Listing * Scalable Architecture for Real-Time Stream Processing of Spatiotemporal IoT Stream Data: Performance Analysis on the Example of Map Matching, A
Laskar, R.H.[Rabul Hussain]
Co Author Listing * Combination of adaptive vector median filter and weighted mean filter for removal of high-density impulse noise from colour images
* Self co-articulation detection and trajectory guided recognition for dynamic hand gestures
* Voice Transformation by Mapping the Features at Syllable Level
Includes: Laskar, R.H.[Rabul Hussain] Laskar, R.H.
Co Author Listing * Camera Relocalization by Computing Pairwise Relative Poses Using Convolutional Neural Network
* Context Aware Query Image Representation for Particular Object Retrieval
* Robust loop closures for scene reconstruction by combining odometry and visual correspondences
* Semantic Matching by Weakly Supervised 2D Point Set Registration
* Semi-supervised Semantic Matching
Includes: Laskar, Z. Laskar, Z.[Zakaria]
Co Author Listing * Algorithms for Color Image Edge Enhancement Using Potential Functions
* Application of Non-destructive Techniques (Raman Spectroscopy and XRF) into an Icon by Michael Damaskinos
* Pigments Identification in Oil Paintings of 18th-19th Century from the Museum of Post-Byzantine Art of Zakynthos Using Raman Spectroscopy and XRF
Includes: Laskaris, N. Laskaris, N.[Nikolaos]
Laskaris, N.A.[Nikolaos A.]
Co Author Listing * Beyond FCM: Graph-theoretic post-processing algorithms for learning and representing the data structure
* Color-based Image Retrieval using Vector Quantization and Multivariate Graph Matching
* Combining self-organizing neural nets with multivariate statistics for efficient color image retrieval
* Multivariate image similarity in the compressed domain using statistical graph matching
* Nonnegative Embeddings and Projections for Dimensionality Reduction and Information Visualization
* Use of random time-intervals (RTIs) generation for biometric verification
Includes: Laskaris, N.A.[Nikolaos A.] Laskaris, N.A.
Laskin, D.N.[David N.]
Co Author Listing * Estimating Understory Temperatures Using MODIS LST in Mixed Cordilleran Forests
Co Author Listing * Intercomparison of MODIS AQUA and VIIRS I-Band Fires and Emissions in an Agricultural Landscape: Implications for Air Pollution Research
Co Author Listing * 3D nonrigid motion analysis under small deformations
* Comparison of 3D Algorithms for Non-rigid Motion and Correspondence Estimation
* Curvature-Based Algorithms for Nonrigid Motion and Correspondence Estimation
* Determination of Motion Parameters and Estimation of Point Correspondences in Small Nonrigid Deformations
* Distributed output encoding for multi-class pattern recognition
* Efficient Algorithms for Similarity Measures over Sequential Data: A Look Beyond Kernels
* Learning Intrusion Detection: Supervised or Unsupervised?
* On a Study of Invariant Features in Nonrigid Transformations
* Recognition Approach to Gesture Language Understanding, A
Includes: Laskov, P.[Pavel] Laskov, P.
9 for Laskov, P.
Index for "l"