Co Author Listing * Robust Data Whitening as an Iteratively Re-weighted Least Squares Problem
Co Author Listing * 3D video-based motion capture using Convolutional Neural Networks
* Artistic style characterization and brush stroke modelling for non-photorealistic rendering
* Attitude Estimation Using Moment Invariants
* Circular Filtering and Neutrosophic Extraction of Vincent Van Gogh's Visible Brushstrokes
* comparative analysis of algorithms for fast computation of Zernike moments, A
* Comparative Analysis of Radial-tchebichef Moments and Zernike Moments, A
* Computation of Legendre and Zernike Moments
* Developing mobile phone AR applications using J2ME
* Estimation of Quaternion Parameters from Two Dimensional Image Moments
* Facial expressions using a Quadratic Deformation Model: Analysis and synthesis
* Fast computation of geometric moments using a symmetric kernel
* Image analysis by Tchebichef moments
* Image quality assessment by discrete orthogonal moments
* Iterative Solution for Object Pose Parameters Using Image Moments, An
* Moment Functions in Image Analysis: Threoy and Applications
* multi sensory approach using error bounds for improved visual odometry, A
* New Set of Normalized Geometric Moments Based on Schlick's Approximation, A
* Quadratic Deformation Model for Facial Expression Recognition, A
* Quality analysis of synthetic ultrasound images using co-occurrence texture statistics
* Quality Assessment of Gaussian Blurred Images Using Symmetric Geometric Moments
* Segmentation of Substantia Nigra Using Weighted Thresholding Method
* Some Computational Aspects of Discrete Orthonormal Moments
* Translation and scale invariants of Legendre moments
* Translation invariants of Zernike moments
Includes: Mukundan, R.[Ramakrishnan] Mukundan, R.
24 for Mukundan, R.
Co Author Listing * 3D Model Generation from Image Sequences Using Global Geometric Constraint
* Bi-level Relative Information Analysis for Multiple-Shot Person Re-Identification
* Can feature-based inductive transfer learning help person re-identification?
* Collaborative Sparse Approximation for Multiple-Shot Across-Camera Person Re-identification
* Common-near-neighbor analysis for person re-identification
* Discriminative Collaborative Representation for Classification
* Improving Hough Based Pedestrian Detection Accuracy by Using Segmentation and Pose Subspaces
* Locality based discriminative measure for multiple-shot person re-identification
* Locality-Constrained Collaborative Sparse Approximation for Multiple-Shot Person Re-identification
* Modification table form generation system based on the form recognition
* Optimizing Mean Reciprocal Rank for person re-identification
* Person Re-Identification by Common-Near-Neighbor Analysis
* Robust object recognition via third-party collaborative representation
* Set Based Discriminative Ranking for Recognition
* Table form document analysis based on the document structure grammar
* Tracking Pedestrians Across Multiple Cameras via Partial Relaxation of Spatio-Temporal Constraint and Utilization of Route Cue
* Unified Camera Calibration Using Geometry and Blur of Feature Points, A
Includes: Mukunoki, M.[Masayuki] Mukunoki, M.
17 for Mukunoki, M.
Co Author Listing * Common Subspace for Model and Similarity: Phrase Learning for Caption Generation from Images
* Deep Modality Invariant Adversarial Network for Shared Representation Learning
* Kernel Approximation via Empirical Orthogonal Decomposition for Unsupervised Feature Learning
* Mirror reflection invariant HOG descriptors for object detection
* Spatial-Temporal Weighted Pyramid Using Spatial Orthogonal Pooling
Includes: Mukuta, Y.[Yusuke] Mukuta, Y.
Index for "m"