Najaf Zadeh, H.
Co Author Listing * VR-HDR: A system for view-dependent rendering of HDR video in virtual reality
Includes: Najaf Zadeh, H. Najaf-Zadeh, H.
Najafabadi, A.A.S.[Ali Asghar Sharifi]
Co Author Listing * Removing redundancy data with preserving the structure and visuality in a database
Co Author Listing * Evaluatin Of Potential Slope Failure Of Forest Roads Using Artificial Neural Network and GIS, The
* Nonlinear Dimensionality Reduction via Path-Based Isometric Mapping
Co Author Listing * email: Najafi, H.[Hesam]: Hesam Najafi AT siemens com
* Fusion of 3D and Appearance Models for Fast Object Detection and Pose Estimation
Co Author Listing * Cutting Edge: Soft Correspondences in Multimodal Scene Parsing
* Generalized Correlation-Based Model for Out-of-Plane Motion Estimation in Freehand Ultrasound, A
* Multi-modal Graphical Model for Scene Analysis, A
* Non-associative Higher-Order Markov Networks for Point Cloud Classification
* Sample and Filter: Nonparametric Scene Parsing via Efficient Filtering
Includes: Najafi, M.[Mohammad] Najafi, M.
Co Author Listing * Fuzzy Object-Based Image Analysis Methods Using Sentinel-2A and Landsat-8 Data to Map and Characterize Soil Surface Residue
Co Author Listing * Vegetation Dynamics Trend Using Satellite Time Series Imagery
Co Author Listing * Energy-Based Global Ternary Image for Action Recognition Using Sole Depth Sequences
Co Author Listing * Fractional-order orthogonal Chebyshev Moments and Moment Invariants for image representation and pattern recognition
Co Author Listing * Silicon Solutions for Recordable DVD Products: Enabling Storage of Digital Video for Mass Markets
Co Author Listing * Signal-to-Noise Ratio in the Reconstruction of the Intensity Dependent Spread (IDS) Filter
Co Author Listing * Unsupervised Human Action Categorization Using a Riemannian Averaged Fixed-Point Learning of Multivariate GGMM
Co Author Listing * Joint Wall Mitigation and Compressive Sensing for Indoor Image Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Actual Midline Estimation from Brain CT Scan Using Multiple Regions Shape Matching
* Aggregation of Rich Depth-Aware Features in a Modified Stacked Generalization Model for Single Image Depth Estimation
* Biomedical Image Segmentation Based on Shape Stability
* Blind Stereo Quality Assessment Based on Learned Features From Binocular Combined Images
* Bone extraction in X-ray images by analysis of line fluctuations
* Bone segmentation and 3D visualization of CT images for traumatic pelvic injuries
* Boosted Dictionary Learning for Image Compression
* Denoising by low-rank and sparse representations
* Employing Decoding of Specific Error Correcting Codes as a New Classification Criterion in Multiclass Learning Problems
* Fast exposure fusion using exposedness function
* Liver Segmentation in CT Images Using Three Dimensional to Two Dimensional Fully Convolutional Network
* Low Complexity Convolutional Neural Network for Vessel Segmentation in Portable Retinal Diagnostic Devices
* Low-rank regularized collaborative filtering for image denoising
* Process mapping and functional correlation in surface metrology: A novel clustering application
* Quality assessment of retargeted images by salient region deformity analysis
* Radon transform inspired method for hand gesture recognition
* Real-time removal of random value impulse noise in medical images
* Single image depth estimation using joint local-global features
* Skin lesion segmentation in clinical images using deep learning
* Texture Analysis of Brain CT Scans for ICP Prediction
* Vessel region detection in coronary X-ray angiograms
Includes: Najarian, K.[Kayvan] Najarian, K.
21 for Najarian, K.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Specular Reflection Detection and Inpainting in Colonoscopy Video Frames
Index for "n"