Pohl, A.D.P.[Alexandre De_Almeida Prado]
Co Author Listing * Full-Reference SSIM Metric for Video Quality Assessment with Saliency-Based Features
* Objective No-Reference Video Quality Assessment Method Based on Spatio-Temporal Pixel Analysis
* Reduced-Reference Video Quality Assessment Method Based on the Activity-Difference of DCT Coefficients, A
Co Author Listing * Development of a fusion approach selection tool
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing-Based Assessment of the Variability of Winter and Summer Precipitation in the Pamirs and Their Effects on Hydrology and Hazards Using Harmonic Time Series Analysis
Co Author Listing * Toward Autonomous Collision Avoidance by Steering
Co Author Listing * Shape-based similarity retrieval of Doppler images for clinical decision support
Pohl, K.M.[Kilian M.]
Co Author Listing * 3D Motion Modeling and Reconstruction of Left Ventricle Wall in Cardiac MRI
* Active Mean Fields for Probabilistic Image Segmentation: Connections with Chan-Vese and Rudin-Osher-Fatemi Models
* Discriminative Segmentation-Based Evaluation Through Shape Dissimilarity
* Expectation Maximization Approach for Integrated Registration, Segmentation, and Intensity Correction, An
* GLISTR: Glioma Image Segmentation and Registration
* Groupwise morphometric analysis based on high dimensional clustering
* Hierarchical Algorithm for MR Brain Image Parcellation, A
* Logistic Regression Confined by Cardinality-Constrained Sample and Feature Selection
* Morphological Classification: Application to Cardiac MRI of Tetralogy of Fallot
* PORTR: Pre-Operative and Post-Recurrence Brain Tumor Registration
* Regional Manifold Learning for Disease Classification
* Shape Based Segmentation of Anatomical Structures in Magnetic Resonance Images
* Validation of DRAMMS among 12 Popular Methods in Cross-Subject Cardiac MRI Registration
* WESD: Weighted Spectral Distance for Measuring Shape Dissimilarity
Includes: Pohl, K.M.[Kilian M.] Pohl, K.M.
14 for Pohl, K.M.
Co Author Listing * Context-based automatic reconstruction and texturing of 3D urban terrain for quick-response tasks
* Detection of Small Roof Details in Image Sequences
* Interactive Exploration of Large Dynamic Networks
* Simplification of Polygonal Chains by Enforcing Few Distinctive Edge Directions
* Vectorization Of Road Data Extracted From Aerial And UAV Imagery
Includes: Pohl, M.[Melanie] Pohl, M.[Mathias]
Co Author Listing * Challenges and Potentials Using Multi Aspect Coverage of Urban Scenes by Airborne SAR on Circular Trajectories
* Millimeter-Wave Radar Sensor for Snow Height Measurements
* Mobile Mapping By FMCW Synthetic Aperture Radar Operating At 300 Ghz
Co Author Listing * MR-Based Model for Cardio-Respiratory Motion Compensation of Overlays in X-Ray Fluoroscopy, An
* Performance engineering to achieve real-time high dynamic range imaging
* Unsupervised Learning for Robust Respiratory Signal Estimation From X-Ray Fluoroscopy
Includes: Pohl, T. Pohl, T.[Thomas]
Co Author Listing * Video quality and system resources: Scheduling two opponents
Pohle Frohlich, R.
Co Author Listing * Detection of symmetry points in images
Includes: Pohle Frohlich, R. Pohle-Frohlich, R.
Co Author Listing * New Approach for Model-Based Adaptive Region Growing in Medical Image Analysis, A
* Segmenting Microorganisms in Multi-modal Volumetric Datasets Using a Modified Watershed Transform
Includes: Pohle, R.[Regina] Pohle, R.
Co Author Listing * Full-Resolution Residual Networks for Semantic Segmentation in Street Scenes
* Semantic segmentation of modular furniture
Co Author Listing * In a Blink of an Eye and a Switch of a Transistor: Cortically Coupled Computer Vision
Index for "p"