Co Author Listing * hackAIR: Towards Raising Awareness about Air Quality in Europe by Developing a Collective Online Platform
Co Author Listing * DocMining: A Document Analysis System Builder
* Towards a canonical and structured representation of PDF documents through reverse engineering
* XCDF: A Canonical and Structured Document Format
* Xed: a new tool for extracting hidden structures from electronic documents
Includes: Rigamonti, M.[Maurizio] Rigamonti, M.
Co Author Listing * Are sparse representations really relevant for image classification?
* Learning Separable Filters
* Learning Separable Filters
* On the relevance of sparsity for image classification
Riganati, J.P.[John P.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic pattern processing system
* Method and apparatus for automatic extraction of fingerprint cores and tri-radii
* Non-fingerprint region indicator
Co Author Listing * Computational Patient-Specific Models Based on 3-D Ultrasound Data to Quantify Uterine Arterial Flow During Pregnancy
Rigas, E.S.[Emmanouil S.]
Co Author Listing * Algorithms for electric vehicle scheduling in large-scale mobility-on-demand schemes
* Managing Electric Vehicles in the Smart Grid Using Artificial Intelligence: A Survey
Includes: Rigas, E.S.[Emmanouil S.] Rigas, E.S.
Co Author Listing * Real-Time Driver's Stress Event Detection
Co Author Listing * Biometric identification based on the eye movements and graph matching techniques
* Current research in eye movement biometrics: An analysis based on BioEye 2015 competition
* Efficient modeling of visual saliency based on local sparse representation and the use of hamming distance
* Eye movement-driven defense against iris print-attacks
* Face recognition via local sparse coding
* Photosensor Oculography: Survey and Parametric Analysis of Designs Using Model-Based Simulation
Includes: Rigas, I.[Ioannis] Rigas, I.
Co Author Listing * 3D Saliency maps
Co Author Listing * Image Information in Digital Photography
* Image Segmentation Using Information Bottleneck Method
* information theoretic framework for image segmentation, An
* Medical Image Registration Based on BSP and Quad-Tree Partitioning
* Registration-Based Segmentation Using the Information Bottleneck Method
Co Author Listing * Characterizing Early-Stage Alzheimer Through Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Handwriting
Rigaud, A.S.[Anne Sophie]
Co Author Listing * From aging to early-stage Alzheimer's: Uncovering handwriting multimodal behaviors by semi-supervised learning and sequential representation learning
Includes: Rigaud, A.S.[Anne Sophie] Rigaud, A.S.[Anne-Sophie]
Co Author Listing * Active Contour Model for Speech Balloon Detection in Comics, An
* eBDtheque: A Representative Database of Comics
* Knowledge-driven understanding of images in comic books
* Multi-task Model for Comic Book Image Analysis
* Segmentation and indexation of complex objects in comic book
* Speech balloon and speaker association for comics and manga understanding
* Subgraph spotting in graph representations of comic book images
Includes: Rigaud, C.[Christophe] Rigaud, C.
7 for Rigaud, C.
Co Author Listing * Compton Scattering Tomography: Feature Reconstruction and Rotation-Free Modality
* New approximated inversion of spherical Radon transform in SAR imaging
* Series Expansions of the Reconstruction Kernel of the Radon Transform over a Cormack-Type Family of Curves with Applications in Tomography
Includes: Rigaud, G.[Gael] Rigaud, G.[GaŽl] Rigaud, G.
Co Author Listing * integrated multiscale approach for terrain referenced underwater navigation, An
Rigault, J.P.[Jean Paul]
Co Author Listing * Girgit: A Dynamically Adaptive Vision System for Scene Understanding
* Run Time Adaptation of Video-Surveillance Systems: A Software Modeling Approach
Includes: Rigault, J.P.[Jean Paul] Rigault, J.P.[Jean-Paul]
Co Author Listing * Mobility Patterns
* Spatio-Temporal Data Handling with Constraints
Co Author Listing * Online multiple object tracking via flow and convolutional features
Index for "r"