Co Author Listing * 2D/3D rotation-invariant detection using equivariant filters and kernel weighted mapping
* 3D Active Surface Model for the Accurate Segmentation of Drosophila Schneider Cell Nuclei and Nucleoli, A
* 3D Deformable Surfaces with Locally Self-Adjusting Parameters: A Robust Method to Determine Cell Nucleus Shapes
* 3D Invariants with High Robustness to Local Deformations for Automated Pollen Recognition
* 3D Object Detection Using a Fast Voxel-Wise Local Spherical Fourier Tensor Transformation
* 3D Rotation-Invariant Description from Tensor Operation on Spherical HOG Field
* Accurate Detection in Volumetric Images Using Elastic Registration Based Validation
* Blind Deconvolution of Widefield Fluorescence Microscopic Data by Regularization of the Optical Transfer Function (OTF)
* Fast and Reliable Coin Recognition System, A
* Fast computation of 3D spherical Fourier harmonic descriptors: A complete orthonormal basis for a rotational invariant representation of three-dimensional objects
* Fast Rotation Invariant 3D Feature Computation Utilizing Efficient Local Neighborhood Operators
* Fast Scalar and Vectorial Grayscale Based Invariant Features for 3D Cell Nuclei Localization and Classification
* General-purpose object recognition in 3D volume data sets using gray-scale invariants: Classification of airborne pollen-grains recorded with a confocal laser scanning microscope
* Harmonic Filters for 3D Multichannel Data: Rotation Invariant Detection of Mitoses in Colorectal Cancer
* Holomorphic Filters for Object Detection
* Improving Detection of Deformable Objects in Volumetric Data
* Increasing the Dimension of Creativity in Rotation Invariant Feature Design Using 3D Tensorial Harmonics
* Mean Shift Gradient Vector Flow: A Robust External Force Field for 3D Active Surfaces
* Modeling of Sparsely Sampled Tubular Surfaces Using Coupled Curves
* Multiview Deblurring for 3-D Images from Light-Sheet-Based Fluorescence Microscopy
* Rotation-Invariant HOG Descriptors Using Fourier Analysis in Polar and Spherical Coordinates
* Rotational Invariance Based on Fourier Analysis in Polar and Spherical Coordinates
* Self-learning Segmentation and Classification of Cell-Nuclei in 3D Volumetric Data Using Voxel-Wise Gray Scale Invariants
* Semi-supervised Learning of Edge Filters for Volumetric Image Segmentation
* Spatiotemporal Deformable Prototypes for Motion Anomaly Detection
* Using Lateral Coupled Snakes for Modeling the Contours of Worms
* Voxel-Wise Gray Scale Invariants for Simultaneous Segmentation and Classification
Includes: Ronneberger, O.[Olaf] Ronneberger, O.
27 for Ronneberger, O.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Three Accurate 3D Measurement Methods for Evaluating As-Built Floor Flatness
* Editorial for the Special Issue Frontiers in Spectral Imaging and 3D Technologies for Geospatial Solutions
* Evaluating the Correctness of Airborne Laser Scanning Data Heights Using Vehicle-Based RTK and VRS GPS Observations
* Experiments on deformation measurements of Helsinki Design Week 2005 Info Pavilion
* Factors affecting the quality of DTM generation in forested areas
* Fusion of Mobile Laser Scanning and Panoramic Images for Studying River Environment Topography And Changes
* Image Acquisition Constraints for Panoramic Frame Camera Imaging
* Integration of Laser Scanning and Photogrammetry
* Measuring the growth of individual trees using multi-temporal airborne laser scanning point clouds
* Registration of Airborne Laser Scanning Point Clouds with Aerial Images through Terrestrial Image Blocks
* Registration of Laser Scanning Point Clouds and Aerial Images Using Either Artificial Or Natural Tie Features
* Waveform Features for Tree Identification
Includes: Ronnholm, P.[Petri] Rönnholm, P.[Petri] Rönnholm, P.
12 for Ronnholm, P.
Ronningen, L.A.[Leif Arne]
Co Author Listing * Eye tracking for foveation video coding and simple scene description
* Real time believable stereo and virtual view synthesis engine for autostereoscopic display
Includes: Ronningen, L.A.[Leif Arne] Ronningen, L.A.
Co Author Listing * Using Analytics in the Implementation of Vertical and Horizontal Curvature in Route Calculation
Includes: Ronnqvist, M. Rönnqvist, M.
Index for "r"