Co Author Listing * MRF-based image segmentation with unsupervised model parameter estimation, An
Co Author Listing * 3-D Interpretation of Single Line Drawings Based on Entropy Minimization Principle
* Assembly of puzzles by connecting between blocks
* Assembly of puzzles using a genetic algorithm
* Fast template matching using Brick Partitioning and initial threshold
* Image mosaicing from a set of images without configuration information
* Model-Based Pose Estimation Using Genetic Algorithm
* Pose Estimation of a 2-d Articulated Object from Its Silhouette Using a GA
* Symbol Recognition of Printed Piano Scores with Touching Symbols
Includes: Toyama, F.[Fubito] Toyama, F.
8 for Toyama, F.
Co Author Listing * Mapping visual field with positron emission tomography by mathematical modeling of the retinotopic organization in the calcarine cortex
Co Author Listing * Action recognition via sparse representation of characteristic frames
* Behavior Analysis of Volume Prototypes in High Dimensionality
* Camera view usage of binary infrared sensors for activity recognition
* Hierarchical Foreground Detection in Dynamic Background
* Hipprint Person Identification and Behavior Analysis
* Multidimensional curve classification using passing-through regions
* Multiperson Locating and Their Soft Tracking in a Binary Infrared Sensor Network
* Person Localization and Soft Authentication Using an Infrared Ceiling Sensor Network
* Probably correct k-nearest neighbor search in high dimensions
* Selection of Characteristic Frames in Video for Efficient Action Recognition
* Simple termination conditions for k-nearest neighbor method
* Sitting posture analysis by pressure sensors
* Temporal segmentation and assignment of successive actions in a long-term video
* Visualization of the Structure of Classes Using a Graph
14 for Toyama, J.
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Toyama, K.[Kentaro]: kentoy AT microsoft com
* Bootstrap Initialization of Nonparametric Texture Models for Tracking
* Handling Tradeoffs Between Precision and Robustness with Incremental Focus of Attention for Visual Tracking
* Hierarchical Vision Architecture for Robotic Manipulation Tasks, A
* Hierarchical wavelet networks for facial feature localization
* Incremental Focus of Attention for Robust Vision-Based Tracking
* Incremental Focus of Attention for Robust Visual Tracking
* Maximum-Likelihood Strategy for Directing Attention during Visual Search, A
* Modality fusion for object tracking with training system and method
* Object removal by exemplar-based inpainting
* Probabilistic exemplar-based pattern tracking
* Probabilistic Tracking in a Metric Space
* Probabilistic Tracking with Exemplars in a Metric Space
* Region Filling and Object Removal by Exemplar-Based Image Inpainting
* Self-Supervised Learning for Object Recognition based on Kernel Discriminant-EM Algorithm
* SERVOMATIC: A Modular System for Robust Positioning Using Stereo Visual Servoing
* System and method for estimating the orientation of an object
* System and method for face detection through geometric distribution of a non-intensity image property
* Tracker Fusion for Robustness in Visual Feature Tracking
* Two Level Approach for Scene Recognition, A
* Wallflower: Principles and Practice of Background Maintenance
* Wide-Range, Person- and Illumination-Insensitive Head Orientation Estimation
* X Vision: A Portable Substrate for Real-Time Vision Applications
* X Vision: Combining Image Warping and Geometric Constraints for Fast Visual Tracking
Includes: Toyama, K.[Kentaro] Toyama, K.
25 for Toyama, K.
Co Author Listing * Apparatus for measuring the dynamic state of traffic
* Automatic focusing device having a settable focus detection area
* Automatic image stabilization device
* Device for monitoring disregard of a traffic signal
* Image shake detecting device
Includes: Toyama, M.[Masakazu] Toyama, M.[Masamichi]
Co Author Listing * VRowser: A Virtual Reality Parallel Web Browser
Co Author Listing * High speed error correction of phoneme sequences
* Object Recognition System Guided by Gaze of the User with a Wearable Eye Tracker
* Wearable Reading Assist System: Augmented Reality Document Combining Document Retrieval and Eye Tracking
Includes: Toyama, T.[Takanori] Toyama, T.[Takumi] Toyama, T.
Index for "t"