Co Author Listing * Evolutionary Optimization for Plasmon-Assisted Lithography
Co Author Listing * Coding Algorithm with Region-Based Motion Compensation
* Motion compensated subband coding schemes for compatible high definition TV coding
Co Author Listing * Search video action proposal with recurrent and static YOLO
* TORNADO: A Spatio-Temporal Convolutional Regression Network for Video Action Proposal
* YoTube: Searching Action Proposal Via Recurrent and Static Regression Networks
Includes: Vial, R. Vial, R.[Romain]
Co Author Listing * Do we really need an accurate calibration pattern to achieve a reliable camera calibration?
* Method Designed for Trihedron Localization in a Textured Environment, A
Co Author Listing * 10th International Conference on Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery: Discrete topology and geometry for image and object representation
* Centerlines of Tubular Volumes Based on Orthogonal Plane Estimation
* Discrete Deformable Boundaries for the Segmentation of Multidimensional Images
* Euclidean Paths: A New Representation of Boundary of Discrete Regions
* Fast, accurate and convergent tangent estimation on digital contours
* Improving curve skeletons of tubular volumes
* New Antialiasing Approach for Image Compositing, A
* Precise Cross-Section Estimation on Tubular Organs
* Quality Evaluation of Ancient Digitized Documents for Binarization Prediction
* Quality evaluation of degraded document images for binarization result prediction
* Visual graph analysis for quality assessment of manually labelled documents image database
Includes: Vialard, A.[Anne] Vialard, A.
11 for Vialard, A.
Vialard, F.X.[Francois Xavier]
Co Author Listing * Diffeomorphic 3D Image Registration via Geodesic Shooting Using an Efficient Adjoint Calculation
* Diffeomorphic Atlas Estimation using Geodesic Shooting on Volumetric Images
* Geodesics on Shape Spaces with Bounded Variation and Sobolev Metrics
* Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Registration Using Fine and Coarse Strategies
* Simultaneous Multi-scale Registration Using Large Deformation Diffeomorphic Metric Mapping
Includes: Vialard, F.X.[Francois Xavier] Vialard, F.X.[François-Xavier]
Co Author Listing * GReTA-A Novel Global and Recursive Tracking Algorithm in Three Dimensions
Viallefont Robinet, F.[Francoise]
Co Author Listing * Revisiting Pseudo Invariant Calibration Sites (PICS) Over Sand Deserts for Vicarious Calibration of Optical Imagers at 20 km and 100 km Scales
Includes: Viallefont Robinet, F.[Francoise] Viallefont-Robinet, F.[Françoise]
Co Author Listing * Copernicus Sentinel-2A Calibration and Products Validation Status
* Preliminary Results Of The Comparison Of Satellite Imagers Using Tuz GÖlÜ As A Reference Standard
Includes: Viallefont, F.[Francoise] Viallefont, F.[Françoise] Viallefont, F.
Viallet, J.E.[Jean Emanuel]
Co Author Listing * conditional mixture of neural networks for face detection, applied to locating and tracking an individual speaker, A
* Face Detection for Video Summaries
* Fast and Accurate Face Detector Based on Neural Networks, A
* Fast and Accurate Face Detector for Indexation of Face Images, A
* Hand Gesture recognition using Input-Output Hidden Markov Models
* LISTEN: a system for locating and tracking individual speakers
* MULTRAK: a system for automatic multiperson localization and tracking in real-time
* Panorama: A What I See Is What I Want Contactless Visual Interface
* Tracking Body Parts of Multiple People for Multi-person Multimodal Interface
Includes: Viallet, J.E.[Jean Emanuel] Viallet, J.E.[Jean-Emanuel] Viallet, J.E.[Jean Emmanuel] Viallet, J.E.[Jean-Emmanuel] Viallet, J.E.
9 for Viallet, J.E.
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Cardiac Motion Effects on the Fiber Architecture of the Human Heart In Vivo
* Automated Quantification of Myocardial Infarction Using a Hidden Markov Random Field Model and the EM Algorithm
* Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion
* Nonparametric Temperature Controller With Nonlinear Negative Reaction for Multi-Point Rapid MR-Guided HIFU Ablation, A
* Reference-Free PRFS MR-Thermometry Using Near-Harmonic 2-D Reconstruction of the Background Phase
* Time samples selection in spiral acquisition for sparse magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Index for "v"