Co Author Listing * Fast semi-supervised discriminant analysis for binary classification of large data sets
* Improving the Accuracy of Least-Squares Probabilistic Classifiers
Co Author Listing * Motion vector analysis based homography estimation for efficient HEVC compression of 2D and 3D navigation video sequences
* Novel Similarity-Invariant Line Descriptor and Matching Algorithm for Global Motion Estimation
* novel similarity-invariant line descriptor for geometric map registration, A
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Spectral Reflectance-Based Smart Farming Tools and a Conventional Approach to Determine Herbage Mass and Grass Quality on Farm
Co Author Listing * Application of diffusion tensor MRI to neurological segmentation
* Multi-Spectral Probabilistic Diffusion Using Bayesian Classification
Includes: Simmons, A.[Andrew] Simmons, A.
Co Author Listing * 3D Materials Image Segmentation by 2D Propagation: A Graph-Cut Approach Considering Homomorphism
* Coercive region-level registration for multi-modal images
* Design Issues and Architecture of HACIENDA, an Experimental Image Processing System
* EBSD image segmentation using a physics-based forward model
* Edge-Weighted Centroid Voronoi Tessellation with Propagation of Consistency Constraint for 3D Grain Segmentation in Microscopic Superalloy Images
* Graph-cut based interactive segmentation of 3D materials-science images
* Groupwise Tracking of Crowded Similar-Appearance Targets from Low-Continuity Image Sequences
* Large-Scale Fiber Tracking Through Sparsely Sampled Image Sequences of Composite Materials
* Model Based Iterative Reconstruction Algorithm For High Angle Annular Dark Field-Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope (HAADF-STEM) Tomography, A
* Multiple human tracking in wearable camera videos with informationless intervals
* Parameter Estimation in Spherical Symmetry Groups
* Physics of MRF regularization for segmentation of materials microstructure images
* Rotationally-invariant non-local means for image denoising and tomography
* Topology-Preserving Multi-label Image Segmentation
Includes: Simmons, J.[Jeff] Simmons, J.[Jeffrey] Simmons, J.
14 for Simmons, J.
Simmons, J.A.[Joshua A.]
Co Author Listing * Beach State Recognition Using Argus Imagery and Convolutional Neural Networks
* Composition of Biosonar Images for Target Recognition by Echolocating Bats
Includes: Simmons, J.A.[Joshua A.] Simmons, J.A.
Simmons, J.P.[Jeff P.]
Co Author Listing * automated segmentation for nickel-based superalloy, An
* Model based image reconstruction with physics based priors
* Multi-Resolution Data Fusion for Super-Resolution Electron Microscopy
* Texture Classification in Microstructure Images of Advanced Materials
Includes: Simmons, J.P.[Jeff P.] Simmons, J.P.[Jeff. P.] Simmons, J.P.
Co Author Listing * Efficient video annotation with visual interpolation and frame selection guidance
Co Author Listing * IEA Wind Task 32: Wind Lidar Identifying and Mitigating Barriers to the Adoption of Wind Lidar
Co Author Listing * Zero-Shot Learning and Detection of Teeth in Images of Bat Skulls
Co Author Listing * AMBLER: A Hexapod Planatary Rover
* AMBLER: An Autonomous Rover for Planetary Exploration
* Evolution of a Prototype Lunar Rover: Addition of Laser-Based Hazard Detection, and Results from Field Trials in Lunar Analogue Terrain
* Perception, Planning, and Control for Autonomous Walking with the Ambler Planetary Rover
Co Author Listing * Accurate and Efficient Non-Parametric Background Detection for Video Surveillance
* GPU Accelerated Non-Parametric Background Subtraction
* Sensory Fusion and Intent Recognition for Accurate Gesture Recognition in Virtual Environments
Co Author Listing * Generalized multi-ethnic face age-estimation
Co Author Listing * Empirical Study of Scanner System Parameters, An
Simmross Wattenberg, F.[Federico]
Co Author Listing * Efficient Multi-resolution Reconstruction Scheme with Motion Compensation for 5D Free-Breathing Whole-Heart MRI, An
* Whole-Heart Single Breath-Hold Cardiac Cine: A Robust Motion-Compensated Compressed Sensing Reconstruction Method
Includes: Simmross Wattenberg, F.[Federico] Simmross-Wattenberg, F.[Federico]
Co Author Listing * Multisensor NDVI-Based Monitoring of the Tundra-Taiga Interface (Mealy Mountains, Labrador, Canada)
Includes: Simms, E. Simms, É.
Co Author Listing * High-Frequency Electromagnetic Induction Sensing of Nonmetallic Materials
Simms, J.F.[John F.]
Co Author Listing * Comparing Deep Learning and Shallow Learning for Large-Scale Wetland Classification in Alberta, Canada
Index for "s"