Co Author Listing * Applications of 3D medical imaging in orthopaedic surgery: Introducing the hip-op system
Vicedo Cabrera, A.M.[Ana M.]
Co Author Listing * Satellite-Based Spatio-Temporal Machine Learning Model to Reconstruct Daily PM2.5 Concentrations across Great Britain, A
Includes: Vicedo Cabrera, A.M.[Ana M.] Vicedo-Cabrera, A.M.[Ana M.]
Vicen Bueno, R.
Co Author Listing * Maximum Position Alignment Method for Noisy High-Resolution Radar Target Classification
Includes: Vicen Bueno, R. Vicen-Bueno, R.
Vicencio Silva, M.A.
Co Author Listing * PRISMATICA: Toward Ambient Intelligence in Public Transport Environments
* Project CROMATICA
Includes: Vicencio Silva, M.A. Vicencio-Silva, M.A.
Co Author Listing * Colour Segmentation Based on a Light Reflection Model to Locate Citrus Fruits for Robotic Harvesting
Co Author Listing * Computer with Hands, Eyes, and Ears, A
Co Author Listing * Object-based image analysis for meso-scale approach: The experience of landcover mapping of the Brazilian Coastal Rainforest Biome
Co Author Listing * Spectral Analysis Of Different Vegetation Cover Using The Hyperion Sensor: A Case Study In The State Of Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Vicent Safont, L.
Co Author Listing * 3D reconstruction of third proximal femur (31-) with active contours
Co Author Listing * Approximating Empirical Surface Reflectance Data through Emulation: Opportunities for Synthetic Scene Generation
* Assessment of Approximations in Aerosol Optical Properties and Vertical Distribution into FLEX Atmospherically-Corrected Surface Reflectance and Retrieved Sun-Induced Fluorescence
* Automatic Emulation by Adaptive Relevance Vector Machines
* Compensation of Oxygen Transmittance Effects for Proximal Sensing Retrieval of Canopy-Leaving Sun-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence
* Emulation of Leaf, Canopy and Atmosphere Radiative Transfer Models for Fast Global Sensitivity Analysis
* FLEX End-to-End Mission Performance Simulator
* Gaussian processes retrieval of LAI from Sentinel-2 top-of-atmosphere radiance data
* Global Sensitivity Analysis of Leaf-Canopy-Atmosphere RTMs: Implications for Biophysical Variables Retrieval from Top-of-Atmosphere Radiance Data
* Impact of Atmospheric Inversion Effects on Solar-Induced Chlorophyll Fluorescence: Exploitation of the Apparent Reflectance as a Quality Indicator
Includes: Vicent, J.[Jorge] Vicent, J.
9 for Vicent, J.
Vicent, J.F.[Jose F.]
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Patrimonial Conservation of a Quito Suburb without Altering Its Commercial Structure by Means of a Centrality Measure for Urban Networks
* Combining the Two-Layers PageRank Approach with the APA Centrality in Networks with Data
* New Methodology to Study Street Accessibility: A Case Study of Avila (Spain), A
Includes: Vicent, J.F.[Jose F.] Vicent, J.F.[José F.]
Co Author Listing * Text to visual synthesis with appearance models
Vicente Chicote, C.[Cristina]
Co Author Listing * Image Processing Application Development: From Rapid Prototyping to SW/HW Co-simulation and Automated Code Generation
* Time and Date OCR in CCTV Video
* Xilinx System Generator Based HW Components for Rapid Prototyping of Computer Vision SW/HW Systems
Includes: Vicente Chicote, C.[Cristina] Vicente-Chicote, C.[Cristina]
Vicente Garcia, R.[Raul]
Co Author Listing * Identity Recognition-Based Correction Mechanism for Face Tracking
Includes: Vicente Garcia, R.[Raul] Vicente-Garcia, R.[Raul]
Vicente Guijalba, F.
Co Author Listing * Assessing hypertemporal SENTINEL-1 COHERENCE maps for LAND COVER monitoring
* Complete Procedure for Crop Phenology Estimation With PolSAR Data Based on the Complex Wishart Classifier, A
* Dynamical Approach for Real-Time Monitoring of Agricultural Crops
* New Microwave-based Missions Applications For Rainfed Crops Characterization
* Particle Filter Approach for Real-Time Estimation of Crop Phenological States Using Time Series of NDVI Images
* Polarimetric Response of Rice Fields at C-Band: Analysis and Phenology Retrieval
Includes: Vicente Guijalba, F. Vicente-Guijalba, F. Vicente-Guijalba, F.[Fernando]
Vicente Monivar, P.[Pablo]
Co Author Listing * Sixth Visual Object Tracking VOT2018 Challenge Results, The
Includes: Vicente Monivar, P.[Pablo] Vicente-Moñivar, P.[Pablo]
Vicente Munuera, P.
Co Author Listing * Topological Data Analysis for Self-organization of Biological Tissues
Includes: Vicente Munuera, P. Vicente-Munuera, P.
Vicente Serrano, S.M.[Sergio M.]
Co Author Listing * Drought Impacts on Vegetation in Southeastern Europe
* Drought Variability and Land Degradation in Semiarid Regions: Assessment Using Remote Sensing Data and Drought Indices (1982-2011)
* Exploring Relationships among Tree-Ring Growth, Climate Variability, and Seasonal Leaf Activity on Varying Timescales and Spatial Resolutions
* Gap-Filling of NDVI Satellite Data Using Tucker Decomposition: Exploiting Spatio-Temporal Patterns
* Nocturnal Surface Urban Heat Island over Greater Cairo: Spatial Morphology, Temporal Trends and Links to Land-Atmosphere Influences
Includes: Vicente Serrano, S.M.[Sergio M.] Vicente-Serrano, S.M.[Sergio M.]
Vicente, D.M.G.[Daniela Maria Grande]
Co Author Listing * Sparsely Connected Autoassociative Lattice Memories with an Application for the Reconstruction of Color Images
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Atmospheric Correction Algorithms over Spanish Inland Waters for Sentinel-2 Multi Spectral Imagery Data
Co Author Listing * Driver Gaze Tracking and Eyes Off the Road Detection System
* Road Curb Detection and Localization With Monocular Forward-View Vehicle Camera
* Unsupervised Image-to-Video Clothing Transfer
* Validation and comparison of Advanced Differential Interferometry Techniques: Murcia metropolitan area case study
Vicente, F.F.R.[Fabio F. R.]
Co Author Listing * Feature Selection Approach for Evaluate the Inference of GRNs Through Biological Data Integration - A Case Study on A. Thaliana, A
Includes: Vicente, F.F.R.[Fabio F. R.] Vicente, F.F.R.[Fábio F. R.]
Vicente, J.R.[Joana R.]
Co Author Listing * Best of Two Worlds: Combining Classifier Fusion and Ecological Models to Map and Explain Landscape Invasion by an Alien Shrub, The
Vicente, L.E.[Luiz Eduardo]
Co Author Listing * Improvement of Clay and Sand Quantification Based on a Novel Approach with a Focus on Multispectral Satellite Images
Vicente, M.A.[M. Asuncion]
Co Author Listing * 3D Object Recognition from Appearance: PCA Versus ICA Approaches
* Equivalence of Some Common Linear Feature Extraction Techniques for Appearance-Based Object Recognition Tasks
* Face recognition using multiple interest point detectors and SIFT descriptors
* Monte Carlo Localization Using SIFT Features
* Objects Recognition by Means of Projective Invariants Considering Corner-points
* Study of the Navigation Parameters in Appearance-Based Navigation of a Mobile Robot
* Subspace Reduction for Appearance-Based Navigation of a Mobile Robot
* Supervised Face Recognition for Railway Stations Surveillance
Includes: Vicente, M.A.[M. Asuncion] Vicente, M.A.[M. Asunción] Vicente, M.A.[Maria Asuncion] Vicente, M.A.[Maria Asunción] Vicente, M.A.
8 for Vicente, M.A.
Co Author Listing * From Rocks to Walls: a Model-free Reinforcement Learning Approach to Dry Stacking with Irregular Rocks
Co Author Listing * Earth Observation Applications for Goal 14: Improving Maritime Domain Awareness Using Synthetic Aperture Radar Imaging with Automatic Identification System In the Philippines
* Optimizing Object-based Classification In Urban Environments Using Very High Resolution Geoeye-1 Imagery
Co Author Listing * Balloon Shapes: Reconstructing and Deforming Objects with Volume from Images
* Cosegmentation Revisited: Models and Optimization
* GAN That Warped: Semantic Attribute Editing With Unpaired Data, The
* Graph cut based image segmentation with connectivity priors
* Joint optimization of segmentation and appearance models
* Lifting Object Detection Datasets into 3D
* Object cosegmentation
* Reconstructing PASCAL VOC
* Soft Inextensibility Constraints for Template-Free Non-rigid Reconstruction
* Structured Uncertainty Prediction Networks
Includes: Vicente, S. Vicente, S.[Sara]
10 for Vicente, S.
Vicente, T.F.Y.[Tomas F. Yago]
Co Author Listing * A+D Net: Training a Shadow Detector with Adversarial Shadow Attenuation
* Illumination estimation from shadow borders
* Large Scale Shadow Annotation and Detection Using Lazy Annotation and Stacked CNNs
* Large-Scale Training of Shadow Detectors with Noisily-Annotated Shadow Examples
* Leave-One-Out Kernel Optimization for Shadow Detection
* Leave-One-Out Kernel Optimization for Shadow Detection and Removal
* Noisy Label Recovery for Shadow Detection in Unfamiliar Domains
* Shadow Detection with Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks
* Single Image Shadow Removal via Neighbor-Based Region Relighting
* Texture classification for rail surface condition evaluation
Includes: Vicente, T.F.Y.[Tomas F. Yago] Vicente, T.F.Y.[Tomás F. Yago] Vicente, T.F.Y.
10 for Vicente, T.F.Y.
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing, Archaeological, and Geophysical Data to Study the Terramare Settlements: The Case Study of Fondo Paviani (Northern Italy)
Index for "v"