Azar, A.T.[Ahmad Taher]
Co Author Listing * Log Transform Based Optimal Image Enhancement Using Firefly Algorithm for Autonomous Mini Unmanned Aerial Vehicle: An Application of Aerial Photography
Co Author Listing * Unified and Efficient Approach for Free-form Deformable Registration, A
Azar, J.C.[Jimmy C.]
Co Author Listing * Automated Tracking of the Carotid Artery in Ultrasound Image Sequences Using a Self Organizing Neural Network
* Blind Color Decomposition of Histological Images
Includes: Azar, J.C.[Jimmy C.] Azar, J.C.
Co Author Listing * In-Season Mapping of Crop Type with Optical and X-Band SAR Data: A Classification Tree Approach Using Synoptic Seasonal Features
* Integration of Optical and SAR Data for Burned Area Mapping in Mediterranean Regions
Co Author Listing * Oil spill detection from SAR image using SVM based classification
Co Author Listing * new pansharpening method using multi resolution analysis framework and deep neural networks, A
Co Author Listing * email: Azarbayejani, A.[Ali]: ali AT alchemy3d com
* 3D Structure from 2D Motion
* Invariant features for 3-D gesture recognition
* Method and apparatus for three-dimensional, textured models from plural video images
* Pfinder: Real-Time Tracking of the Human Body
* Real-Time 3-D Tracking and Classification of Human Behavior
* Real-Time Self-Calibrating Stereo Person Tracking Using 3-D Shape Estimation from Blob Features
* Recursive Estimation of Motion, Structure, and Focal Length
* Recursive Estimation of Structure and Motion Using Relative Orientation Constraints
* Robust Estimation of Multiple Models in the Structure from Motion Domain
* Vision-Based Modeling for Film and Multimedia Production
* Visually Controlled Graphics
Includes: Azarbayejani, A.[Ali] Azarbayejani, A.
12 for Azarbayejani, A.
Azarbayejani, A.J.[Ali J.]
Co Author Listing * Automatic pan-tilt-zoom calibration in the presence of hybrid sensor networks
* Browsing 3-D spaces with 3-D vision: Body-driven navigation through the internet city
* Perceptive Spaces for Performance and Entertainment: Untethered Interaction Using Computer Vision and Audition
Includes: Azarbayejani, A.J.[Ali J.] Azarbayejani, A.J.
Co Author Listing * Classification of Alaska Spring Thaw Characteristics Using Satellite L-Band Radar Remote Sensing
Co Author Listing * Optimal Aspect Ratio for 3D TV
* Optimal Aspect Ratio under Vergence for 3D TV
* Optimal pixel aspect ratio for enhanced 3D TV visualization
* Optimal pixel aspect ratio for stereoscopic 3D displays under practical viewing conditions
Co Author Listing * Effect of bit rate variation of the base layer on the performance of two-layer video codecs
Co Author Listing * Design of 2-Dimensional Gradient Estimators Based on One-Dimensional Operators, The
Co Author Listing * 3D articulated object retrieval using a graph-based representation
* Retrieval of 3D Articulated Objects Using A Graph-Based Representation
Co Author Listing * WN-based approach to melanoma diagnosis from dermoscopy images
Co Author Listing * Real-time embedded age and gender classification in unconstrained video
Co Author Listing * Low Cost FPGA-Based Highly Accurate Face Recognition System using Combined Wavelets with Subspace Methods
Co Author Listing * Cardiac arrhythmia classification using statistical and mixture modeling features of ECG signals
Co Author Listing * 3-GHz microwave imaging system based on a modulated scattering technique and on a modified Born approximation, A
* Inversion of Phaseless Total Field Data Using a Two-Step Strategy Based on the Iterative Multiscaling Approach
Includes: Azaro, R.[Renzo] Azaro, R.
Co Author Listing * Parsimonious Model Selection for Tissue Segmentation and Classification Applications: A Study Using Simulated and Experimental DTI Data
Includes: Azarslan, E. √zarslan, E.
Co Author Listing * Crosstalk modeling in circularly polarized stereoscopic LCDS
* Real-Time Affine Global Motion Estimation Using Phase Correlation and its Application for Digital Image Stabilization
Includes: Azartash, H.[Haleh] Azartash, H.
Co Author Listing * 3D Action Classification Using Sparse Spatio-temporal Feature Representations
* Grassmannian Sparse Representations and Motion Depth Surfaces for 3D Action Recognition
* Grassmannian Spectral Regression for Action Recognition
* Keypoint matching and image registration using sparse representations
* spatiotemporal descriptor based on radial distances and 3D joint tracking for action classification, A
* View Invariant Activity Recognition with Manifold Learning
Co Author Listing * Biologically inspired motion detection neural network models evolved using genetic algorithms
Index for "a"