Co Author Listing * Binary Code for the Compact Palmprint Representation Using Texture Features
* Computer Visual System Analyzing the Influence of Stimulants on Human Motion
* Ear Biometrics Based on Geometrical Feature Extraction
* Ear Biometrics Based on Geometrical Method of Feature Extraction
* Further Developments in Geometrical Algorithms for Ear Biometrics
* Human Lips as Emerging Biometrics Modality
* Image Recognition Techniques Applied to Automated and Objective QoE Assessment of Mobile WWW Services
* Lips Recognition for Biometrics
* Recognizing Individual Typing Patterns
Includes: Choras, M.[Michal] Choras, M.[Micha]
9 for Choras, M.
Choras, R.S.[Ryszard S.]
Co Author Listing * Computer Visual System Analyzing the Influence of Stimulants on Human Motion
* Image coding by morphological skeleton transformation
* Image Processing & Communications Challenges 3
* Image Processing System for Industrial Robots
Includes: Choras, R.S.[Ryszard S.] Choras, R.S.
Choremi, E.L.[Eirene Loukia]
Co Author Listing * Epigraphic Museum of Athens Revisited, The
Includes: Choremi, E.L.[Eirene Loukia] Choremi, E.L.[Eirene-Loukia]
Co Author Listing * Incorporating Density in Spatiotemporal Land Use/Cover Change Patterns: The Case of Attica, Greece
Co Author Listing * Automatic Proba-V Processor: TREX: Tool for Raster Data Exploration
* Continuous Daily Evapotranspiration with Optical Spaceborne Observations at Sub-Kilometre Spatial Resolution
* Recursive Feature Elimination and Random Forest Classification of Natura 2000 Grasslands in Lowland River Valleys of Poland Based on Airborne Hyperspectral and LiDAR Data Fusion
* Remotely Sensed Land Surface Temperature-Based Water Stress Index for Wetland Habitats
Co Author Listing * Empty vehicles management as a method for reducing passenger waiting time in Personal Rapid Transit networks
Includes: Choroman'ski, W. Choromanīski, W.
Co Author Listing * Development of Virtual Reality Application for Cultural Heritage Visualization from Multi-source 3D Data
Co Author Listing * Computer Aided Recognition of Relief Patterns on Radar Images Using a Syntax Analysis
* Exploring the Utility Potential of SAR Interferometric Coherence Images
* Parametrisable Skeletonization of Binary and Multilevel Images
* Segmentation of Digital Plane-Curves: A Dynamic Focusing Approach
Co Author Listing * Robust 3D Action Recognition with Random Occupancy Patterns
Co Author Listing * Using Eccentricity to Locate Ionospheric Exit Points of Magnetospheric Whistler Mode Waves
Co Author Listing * Travel Information: Time to Drop the Labels?
Co Author Listing * Relative sensitivity of a family of closest-point graphs in computer vision applications
Index for "c"