Co Author Listing * Device for and method of automatically tracking a moving object
* Head motion transmission based on center of rotation
Includes: Iizuka, H.[Hiroshi] Iizuka, H.
Co Author Listing * Fast Method for Joint Retrieval and Identification of JPEG Coded Images Based on DCT Sign
Co Author Listing * Estimating and Examining the Sensitivity of Different Vegetation Indices to Fractions of Vegetation Cover at Different Scaling Grids for Early Stage Acacia Plantation Forests Using a Fixed-Wing UAS
* Estimating CO2 Sequestration by Forests in Oita Prefecture, Japan, by Combining LANDSAT ETM+ and ALOS Satellite Remote Sensing Data
* Estimating Tree Height and Diameter at Breast Height (DBH) from Digital Surface Models and Orthophotos Obtained with an Unmanned Aerial System for a Japanese Cypress (Chamaecyparis obtus
* Estimation of CO2 Sequestration by the Forests in Japan by Discriminating Precise Tree Age Category using Remote Sensing Techniques
* Production of the Japan 30-m Land Cover Map of 2013-2015 Using a Random Forests-Based Feature Optimization Approach
* Visualizing the Spatiotemporal Trends of Thermal Characteristics in a Peatland Plantation Forest in Indonesia: Pilot Test Using Unmanned Aerial Systems (UASs)
Includes: Iizuka, K.[Kotaro] Iizuka, K.
Co Author Listing * Quantitative Evaluation of Similar Images with Quasi-Gray Levels
Co Author Listing * Classification Based on Boolean Algebra and Its Application to the Prediction of Recurrence of Liver Cancer
* Comparison of microarray-based predictive systems for early recurrence of cancer
* Visualization of transitions of developing of hepatitis C virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma
Includes: Iizuka, N. Iizuka, N.[Norio]
Co Author Listing * Banknote portrait detection using convolutional neural network
* Detection by classification of buildings in multispectral satellite imagery
* interactive design system for pop-up cards with a physical simulation, An
* Joint Gap Detection and Inpainting of Line Drawings
* Learning to restore deteriorated line drawing
* MLSNet: Resource-Efficient Adaptive Inference with Multi-Level Segmentation Networks
* Re-staining Pathology Images by FCNN
* Room reconstruction from a single spherical image by higher-order energy minimization
* Spectral Normalization and Relativistic Adversarial Training for Conditional Pose Generation with Self-Attention
* What Makes a Style: Experimental Analysis of Fashion Prediction
Includes: Iizuka, S. Iizuka, S.[Satoshi]
10 for Iizuka, S.
Co Author Listing * Improving light marker accuracy on camera images
Co Author Listing * Architectural design of a bi-level image high speed codec
* Depth map denoising using collaborative graph wavelet shrinkage on connected image patches
Includes: Iizuka, Y. Iizuka, Y.[Yuki]
Index for "i"