Co Author Listing * Gesture, Speech, and Gaze Cues for Discourse Segmentation
* Surface parameterization in volumetric images for curvature-based feature classification
* Vessel extraction in medical images by wave-propagation and traceback
Includes: Kirbas, C.[Cemil] Kirbas, C.
Co Author Listing * Multi Channel EOG Signal Recognition for an Embedded Eye Movement Tracking Device
Co Author Listing * Bayesian Inference for Nonnegative Matrix Factor Deconvolution Models
* multiple model structure for tracking by variable rate particle filters, A
* Perceptual Audio Watermarking by Learning in Wavelet Domain
* Perceptually weighted Non-negative Matrix Factorization for blind single-channel music source separation
Includes: Kirbiz, S.[Serap] Kirbiz, S.
Co Author Listing * Ecological Framework for Evaluating Map Errors Using Fuzzy Sets, An
* Multimodal Brain Tumor Image Segmentation Benchmark (BRATS), The
Includes: Kirby, J.[Jessica] Kirby, J.
Co Author Listing * Dynamic Open Contours Using Particle Swarm Optimization with Application to Fluid Interface Extraction
Co Author Listing * Action classification on product manifolds
* Application of the Karhunen-Loeve Procedure for the Characterization of Human Faces
* Canonical Stiefel Quotient and its application to generic face recognition in illumination spaces
* Finding the Subspace Mean or Median to Fit Your Need
* Image-set matching using a geodesic distance and cohort normalization
* Low Dimensional Procedure for the Characterization of Human Faces
* Model Problem in the Representation of Digital Image Sequences, A
* Persistent Homology on Grassmann Manifolds for Analysis of Hyperspectral Movies
* Principal Angles Separate Subject Illumination Spaces in YDB and CMU-PIE
* Recognition of Digital Images of the Human Face at Ultra Low Resolution Via Illumination Spaces
Includes: Kirby, M.[Michael] Kirby, M.
10 for Kirby, M.
Co Author Listing * Analysis of Topographic Maps for Recreational Purposes Using Decision Trees
* Note on the Use of (Gray Level, Average Gray Level) Space as an Aid in Threshold Selection, A
* SDC-Net: Video Prediction Using Spatially-Displaced Convolution
Includes: Kirby, R. Kirby, R.[Robert]
Co Author Listing * Product Rule Relaxation Method, A
Kirby, R.M.[Robert M.]
Co Author Listing * Ambrosio-Tortorelli Segmentation of Stochastic Images: Model Extensions, Theoretical Investigations and Numerical Methods
* Building Blocks for Computer Vision with Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
Index for "k"