Co Author Listing * DelugeNets: Deep Networks with Efficient and Flexible Cross-Layer Information Inflows
* Dual Attention Matching Network for Context-Aware Feature Sequence Based Person Re-identification
* Motion-Guided Cascaded Refinement Network for Video Object Segmentation
* Recent advances in convolutional neural networks
* Recurrent Attentional Networks for Saliency Detection
* Self-taught learning of a deep invariant representation for visual tracking via temporal slowness principle
* Stochastic Downsampling for Cost-Adjustable Inference and Improved Regularization in Convolutional Networks
Includes: Kuen, J.[Jason] Kuen, J.
7 for Kuen, J.
Co Author Listing * Contrast-Ultrasound Diffusion Imaging for Localization of Prostate Cancer
Co Author Listing * Assessment of Mono- and Split-Window Approaches for Time Series Processing of LST from AVHRR: A TIMELINE Round Robin
* Automated Improvement of Geolocation Accuracy in AVHRR Data Using a Two-Step Chip Matching Approach: A Part of the TIMELINE Preprocessor
* Deriving Regional Snow Line Dynamics during the Ablation Seasons 1984-2018 in European Mountains
* Detection of Water Bodies from AVHRR Data: A TIMELINE Thematic Processor
* Effect of Droughts on Vegetation Condition in Germany: An Analysis Based on Two Decades of Satellite Earth Observation Time Series and Crop Yield Statistics, The
* ESTARFM Fusion Framework for the Generation of Large-Scale Time Series in Cloud-Prone and Heterogeneous Landscapes, An
* European Snow Cover Characteristics between 2000 and 2011 Derived from Improved MODIS Daily Snow Cover Products
* Evaluation of Soil Moisture Retrieval from the ERS and Metop Scatterometers in the Lower Mekong Basin
* Evaluation of Three MODIS-Derived Vegetation Index Time Series for Dryland Vegetation Dynamics Monitoring
* Flood Mapping and Flood Dynamics of the Mekong Delta: ENVISAT-ASAR-WSM Based Time Series Analyses
* Identifying Changing Snow Cover Characteristics in Central Asia between 1986 and 2014 from Remote Sensing Data
* Intercomparison of Leaf Area Index Products for a Gradient of Sub-Humid to Arid Environments in West Africa
* Land Cover and Land Use Classification with TWOPAC: towards Automated Processing for Pixel- and Object-Based Image Classification
* Large-Scale Assessment of Coastal Aquaculture Ponds with Sentinel-1 Time Series Data
* Mapping Paddy Rice in China in 2002, 2005, 2010 and 2014 with MODIS Time Series
* Mapping Rice Seasonality in the Mekong Delta with Multi-Year Envisat ASAR WSM Data
* Monitoring Agricultural Expansion in Burkina Faso over 14 Years with 30 m Resolution Time Series: The Role of Population Growth and Implications for the Environment
* Novel Land Cover Classification Map Based on a MODIS Time-Series in Xinjiang, China, A
* Opportunities and Challenges for the Estimation of Aquaculture Production Based on Earth Observation Data
* Potential of Earth Observation for the Analysis of Cold Region Land Surface Dynamics in Europe: A Review, The
* Remote Sensing in Mapping Mangrove Ecosystems: An Object-Based Approach
* Remote Sensing of Antarctic Glacier and Ice-Shelf Front Dynamics: A Review
* Remote Sensing of Mangrove Ecosystems: A Review
* Remote Sensing of River Delta Inundation: Exploiting the Potential of Coarse Spatial Resolution, Temporally-Dense MODIS Time Series
* Remote Sensing of Snow Cover Using Spaceborne SAR: A Review
* River Basin over the Course of Time: Multi-Temporal Analyses of Land Surface Dynamics in the Yellow River Basin (China) Based on Medium Resolution Remote Sensing Data, A
* Varying Scale and Capability of Envisat ASAR-WSM, TerraSAR-X Scansar and TerraSAR-X Stripmap Data to Assess Urban Flood Situations: A Case Study of the Mekong Delta in Can Tho Province
* Wet and Dry Snow Detection Using Sentinel-1 SAR Data for Mountainous Areas with a Machine Learning Technique
Includes: Kuenzer, C.[Claudia] Kuenzer, C.
28 for Kuenzer, C.
Index for "k"