Co Author Listing * IPUS: An Architecture for the Integrated Processing and Understanding of Signals
* Techniques for Speckle Noise Removal
Includes: Nawab, H.[Hamid] Nawab, H.
Co Author Listing * Application of Structure from Motion in Japanese Archaeology
Nawaf, M.M.[Mohamad Motasem]
Co Author Listing * Color and flow based superpixels for 3D geometry respecting meshing
* Fusion of dense spatial features and sparse temporal features for three-dimensional structure estimation in urban scenes
* Joint Spatio-temporal Depth Features Fusion Framework for 3D Structure Estimation in Urban Environment
* Monocular 3D structure estimation for urban scenes
* Towards Guided Underwater Survey Using Light Visual Odometry
* Underwater Photogrammetry, Coded Target And Plenoptic Technology: A Set Of Tools for Monitoring Red Coral in Mediterranean Sea in the Framework Of the perfect Project
Includes: Nawaf, M.M.[Mohamad Motasem] Nawaf, M.M.
Co Author Listing * View Invariant Vehicle Type Recognition and Counting System using Multiple Features
Co Author Listing * Automated Segmentation of 3D CT Images Based on Statistical Atlas and Graph Cuts
* Computerized detection of malignant tumors on digital mammograms
* Ensemble Learning Based Segmentation of Metastatic Liver Tumours in Contrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography
* Synchronized Display of Virtual Colonoscopic Views in Supine and Prone CT Images
Includes: Nawano, S.[Shigeru] Nawano, S.
Co Author Listing * Digital Mapping of Soil Properties Using Multivariate Statistical Analysis and ASTER Data in an Arid Region
* Modeling and Mapping of Soil Salinity with Reflectance Spectroscopy and Landsat Data Using Two Quantitative Methods (PLSR and MARS)
Nawaz, M.W.[Muhammad Wasim]
Co Author Listing * Motion Estimation with Adaptive Regularization and Neighborhood Dependent Constraint
* Optical flow estimation using sparse gradient representation
Co Author Listing * Multi-modal medical image fusion using 2DPCA
Co Author Listing * annotation-free method for evaluating privacy protection techniques in videos, An
* Assessing tracking assessment measures
* bottom-up approach for the analysis of haustral fold ridges in CTC-CAD, A
* Deep trajectory representation-based clustering for motion pattern extraction in videos
* Measures of Effective Video Tracking
* method for performance diagnosis and evaluation of video trackers, A
* PETS 2015: Datasets and challenge
* PETS 2017: Dataset and Challenge
* PFT: A protocol for evaluating video trackers
* Protocol for Evaluating Video Trackers Under Real-World Conditions, A
* Temporally stable feature clusters for maritime object tracking in visible and thermal imagery
* Tracking performance evaluation on PETS 2015 Challenge datasets
* Trajectory clustering for motion pattern extraction in aerial videos
* ViTBAT: Video tracking and behavior annotation tool
Includes: Nawaz, T.[Tahir] Nawaz, T.
14 for Nawaz, T.
Co Author Listing * Classification Of Breast Cancer Histology Images Using ALEXNET
Index for "n"