Co Author Listing * 3D Shape and 2D Surface Textures of Human Faces: The Role of Averages in Attractiveness and Age
* Comparison of human and computer performance across face recognition experiments
* Connectionist Models of Face Processing: A Survey
* Demographic effects on estimates of automatic face recognition performance
* DISTATIS: The Analysis of Multiple Distance Matrices
* Evaluation of Automated Identity Masking Method (AIM) in Naturalistic Driving Study (NDS)
* Face and Image Representation in Deep CNN Features
* Face distinctiveness in recognition across viewpoint: an analysis of the statistical structure of face spaces
* Face Recognition Algorithms as Models of Human Face Processing
* Face Recognition Algorithms Surpass Humans Matching Faces Over Changes in Illumination
* Five Principles for Crowd-Source Experiments in Face Recognition
* FRVT 2006 and ICE 2006 Large-Scale Experimental Results
* Fusing Face-Verification Algorithms and Humans
* Fusing Individual Algorithms and Humans Improves Face Recognition Accuracy
* Good, the Bad, and the Ugly Face Challenge Problem, The
* Human recognition of familiar and unfamiliar people in naturalistic video
* Humans versus algorithms: Comparisons from the Face Recognition Vendor Test 2006
* introduction to the good, the bad, and the ugly face recognition challenge problem, An
* Overview of the Multiple Biometrics Grand Challenge
* Video Database of Moving Faces and People, A
Includes: O'Toole, A.J. O'Toole, A.J.[Alice J.]
20 for O'Toole, A.J.
Co Author Listing * 3D Shape and Indirect Appearance by Structured Light Transport
* Basis Illumination Approach to BRDF Measurement, A
* BRDF Acquisition with Basis Illumination
* Decomposing Global Light Transport Using Time of Flight Imaging
* Defocus deblurring and superresolution for time-of-flight depth cameras
* Diffraction Line Imaging
* Efficient Non-line-of-sight Imaging from Transient Sinograms
* Extensible Multi-Sensor Fusion Framework for 3D Imaging, An
* Frequency Analysis of Transient Light Transport with Applications in Bare Sensor Imaging
* Multi-Echo LiDAR for 3D Object Detection
* Optical Non-Line-of-Sight Physics-Based 3D Human Pose Estimation
* Reconstructing Transient Images from Single-Photon Sensors
* Tracking Multiple Objects Outside the Line of Sight Using Speckle Imaging
Includes: O'Toole, M.[Matthew] O’Toole, M.[Matthew] O'Toole, M.
13 for O'Toole, M.
Co Author Listing * Comparative Study of Optical-Digital vs. All-Digital Techniques in Textural Pattern Recognition
Co Author Listing * Towards More Capable and Less Invasive Robotic Surgery in Orthopaedics
Includes: O'Toole, R.V. O'Toole, III, R.V.
Index for "o"