Co Author Listing * 3D object class detection in the wild
* Curiosity-driven 3D Object Detection Without Labels
* Deep Appearance Maps
* Deep Reflectance Maps
* Escaping Plato's Cave: 3D Shape From Adversarial Rendering
* Finding Your (3D) Center: 3d Object Detection Using a Learned Loss
* Image-Based Synthesis and Re-synthesis of Viewpoints Guided by 3D Models
* Joint Material and Illumination Estimation from Photo Sets in the Wild
* Learning a Neural 3D Texture Space From 2D Exemplars
* Learning on the Edge: Investigating Boundary Filters in CNNs
* Novel Views of Objects from a Single Image
* Reflectance and Natural Illumination from Single-Material Specular Objects Using Deep Learning
* Total Denoising: Unsupervised Learning of 3D Point Cloud Cleaning
* Unsupervised Learning of 3D Object Categories from Videos in the Wild
* What is Around the Camera?
* What Is Holding Back Convnets for Detection?
Includes: Ritschel, T.[Tobias] Ritschel, T.
16 for Ritschel, T.
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetric calibration of a C-arm X-ray system as a verification tool for orthopaedic navigation systems
Co Author Listing * Using Spectral Indices to Estimate Water Content and GPP in Sphagnum Moss and Other Peatland Vegetation
Index for "r"