Co Author Listing * 3D Shape Analysis for Archaeology
* Conceptual List of Indicators for Urban Planning and Management Based on Earth Observation, A
* Context-Aware Saliency Detection
* Document Enhancement Using Visibility Detection
* How to Evaluate Foreground Maps
* Improving the Visual Comprehension of Point Sets
* Mesh Retrieval by Components
* Multi-scale Curve Detection on Surfaces
* On edge detection on surfaces
* On the Visibility of Point Clouds
* OTC: A Novel Local Descriptor for Scene Classification
* Pattern-Driven Colorization of 3D Surfaces
* Prominent Field for Shape Processing and Analysis of Archaeological Artifacts
* Prominent field for shape processing of archaeological artifacts
* Reconstruction of Movies of Facial Expressions
* Reconstruction of relief objects from line drawings
* Saliency Detection in Large Point Sets
* Saliency for image manipulation
* Solving multiple square jigsaw puzzles with missing pieces
* Surface Regions of Interest for Viewpoint Selection
* Viewpoint Estimation: Insights and Model
* What Makes a Patch Distinct?
Includes: Tal, A.[Ayellet] Tal, A.[Abraham] Tal, A.
22 for Tal, A.
Co Author Listing * Database of Human Segmented Natural Images and its Application to Evaluating Segmentation Algorithms and Measuring Ecological Statistics, A
* Database of Human Segmented Natural Images and its Application to Evaluating Segmentation Algorithms, A
* New Physically Motivated Warping Model for Form Drop-Out, A
Includes: Tal, D.[Doron] Tal, D.
Co Author Listing * Is Multimedia Multisensorial? - A Review of Mulsemedia Systems
* Towards Reasoning Vehicles: A Survey of Fuzzy Logic-Based Solutions in Vehicular Networks
Co Author Listing * Method and apparatus for uniquely identifying individuals by particular physical characteristics and security system utilizing the same
Co Author Listing * 3D Town: The Automatic Urban Awareness Project
* Accurate Method for Line Detection and Manhattan Frame Estimation, An
* line based approach for three-dimensionalizing urban surveillance networks, A
* MCMLSD: A Dynamic Programming Approach to Line Segment Detection
* Probabilistic Framework for Feature-Point Matching
Includes: Tal, R.[Ron] Tal, R.
Co Author Listing * Detecting and Removing Shadows
* Updating National Topographic Data Base Using Change Detection Methods
Index for "t"