Co Author Listing * Computing with Neural Circuits: A Model
* Neural Computations of Decisions in Optimization Problems
* Simple neural optimization networks: An A/D converter, signal decision circuit and a linear programming circuit
Tankasala, S.P.[Sriram Pavan]
Co Author Listing * Biometric recognition of conjunctival vasculature using GLCM features
* Method for using visible ocular vasculature for mobile biometrics
* Ocular surface vasculature recognition using curvelet transform
Includes: Tankasala, S.P.[Sriram Pavan] Tankasala, S.P.
Co Author Listing * Automation of fluorescent dot counting in cell nuclei
Co Author Listing * Fully Automated Attenuation Measurement and Motion Correction in FLIP Image Sequences
Co Author Listing * Iterative Greedy Matching for 3D Human Pose Tracking from Multiple Views
Co Author Listing * Automated Effect-Specific Mammographic Pattern Measures
* Quantizing Calcification in the Lumbar Aorta on 2-D Lateral X-Ray Images
Includes: Tanko, L.B. Tanko, L.B.[Laszlo B.]
Co Author Listing * Mapping Tree Canopy Cover and Aboveground Biomass in Sudano-Sahelian Woodlands Using Landsat 8 and Random Forest
Co Author Listing * ActiveStereoNet: End-to-End Self-supervised Learning for Active Stereo Systems
* HyperDepth: Learning Depth from Structured Light without Matching
* Low Compute and Fully Parallel Computer Vision with HashMatch
* UltraStereo: Efficient Learning-Based Matching for Active Stereo Systems
Includes: Tankovich, V.[Vladimir] Tankovich, V.
Co Author Listing * Indexing media by personal events
Co Author Listing * Convexity-based Camouflage Breaking
* Convexity-Based Visual Camouflage Breaking
* Detection of Regions of Interest and Camouflage Breaking by Direct Convexity Estimation
* Direct Differential Approach to Photometric Stereo with Perspective Viewing, A
* Face Detection By Direct Convexity Estimation
* Modern shape from shading and beyond
* new perspective [on] shape-from-shading, A
* Perspective shape-from-shading by fast marching
* Photometric Stereo under Perspective Projection
* Reconstruction of Medical Images by Perspective Shape-from-Shading
* Scene-Consistent Detection of Feature Points in Video Sequences
* Shape-from-Shading Under Perspective Projection
* Two-Image Perspective Photometric Stereo Using Shape-from-Shading
Includes: Tankus, A.[Ariel] Tankus, A.
13 for Tankus, A.
Co Author Listing * Directed Connected Operators: Asymmetric Hierarchies for Image Filtering and Segmentation
* Direction-adaptive grey-level morphology. application to 3D vascular brain imaging
* Semi-connections and Hierarchies
* Spatially-Variant Morpho-Hessian Filter: Efficient Implementation and Application
* Thin structure filtering framework with non-local means, Gaussian derivatives and spatially-variant mathematical morphology
Includes: Tankyevych, O.[Olena] Tankyevych, O.
Index for "t"