Co Author Listing * Recovering Three-Dimensional Structure from Motion with Surface Reconstruction
Co Author Listing * Detection of Forest Disturbance With Spaceborne Repeat-Pass SAR Interferometry
* Estimating Aboveground Biomass in Tropical Forests: Field Methods and Error Analysis for the Calibration of Remote Sensing Observations
Includes: Treuhaft, R. Treuhaft, R.[Robert]
Co Author Listing * Example-Based Stereo with General BRDFs
Co Author Listing * Accurate 3D Structure Measurements from Two Uncalibrated Views
* Classification of Ceramic Shards Based on Convolutional Neural Network
* Classification of engraved pottery sherds mixing deep-learning features by compact bilinear pooling
* Comparative study between color texture and shape descriptors for multi-camera pedestrians identification
* Comparative Study between Spatio/Temporal Descriptors for Pedestrians Recognition by Gait
* Comparison of Visual Registration Approaches of 3D Models for Orthodontics
* complete 3D wound assessment tool for accurate tissue classification and measurement, A
* Correction of Temperature Estimated from a Low-cost Handheld Infrared Camera for Clinical Monitoring
* Enhanced Assessment of the Wound-Healing Process by Accurate Multiview Tissue Classification
* Finding Two Optimal Positions of a Hand-Held Camera for the Best Reconstruction
* Fusion of Multi-view Tissue Classification Based on Wound 3D Model
* Improving a vision indoor localization system by a saliency-guided detection
* Infrared hyperspectral imaging for enhanced tissue visualization and discrimination during surgical operation
* Interest lower body point's detection for markerless gait analysis
* Multiphase Level Set Method on Graphs for Hyperspectral Image Segmentation, A
* Object Contour Refinement Using Instance Segmentation in Dental Images
* Outdoor/indoor Vision-based Localization For Blind Pedestrian Navigation Assistance
* Real-time camera orientation estimation based on vanishing point tracking under Manhattan World assumption
* Three-Dimensional Assessment of Skin Wounds Using a Standard Digital Camera
* Unsupervised Segmentation for Transmission Imaging of Carbon Black
* Volume Estimation from Uncalibrated Views Applied to Wound Measurement
Includes: Treuillet, S.[Sylvie] Treuillet, S.
21 for Treuillet, S.
Co Author Listing * Flexible openCL accelerated disparity estimation for video communication applications
* Robust Person Tracking With Multiple Non-overlapping Cameras In An Outdoor Environment
Includes: Treutner, N.[Niklas] Treutner, N.
Index for "t"