Co Author Listing * data-driven algorithm and systolic architecture for image morphology, A
* Embedded fall detection with a neural network and bio-inspired stereo vision
* Simplified adaptive approach to efficient morphological image analysis
Includes: Vajda, F. Vajda, F.[Ferenc]
Co Author Listing * ChamNet: Towards Efficient Network Design Through Platform-Aware Model Adaptation
* Data-Efficient Language-Supervised Zero-Shot Learning with Self-Distillation
* Deep Space-time Video Upsampling Networks
* Efficient Segmentation: Learning Downsampling Near Semantic Boundaries
* FBNet: Hardware-Aware Efficient ConvNet Design via Differentiable Neural Architecture Search
* FBNetV2: Differentiable Neural Architecture Search for Spatial and Channel Dimensions
* FBNetV3: Joint Architecture-Recipe Search using Predictor Pretraining
* Geometric Correspondence Fields: Learned Differentiable Rendering for 3d Pose Refinement in the Wild
* Learning to Generate Grounded Visual Captions Without Localization Supervision
* Rethinking the Self-Attention in Vision Transformers
* Squeezesegv3: Spatially-adaptive Convolution for Efficient Point-cloud Segmentation
* Tackling the Ill-Posedness of Super-Resolution through Adaptive Target Generation
* Towards Fully Automatic Image Segmentation Evaluation
* Value-Aware Quantization for Training and Inference of Neural Networks
* Visual Transformers: Where Do Transformers Really Belong in Vision Models?
Includes: Vajda, P.[Peter] Vajda, P.
15 for Vajda, P.
Co Author Listing * Annotating Handwritten Characters with Minimal Human Involvement in a Semi-supervised Learning Strategy
* Automatic Tuberculosis Detection Using Chest X-ray Analysis With Position Enhanced Structural Information
* Bag-of-Features Representations for Offline Handwriting Recognition Applied to Arabic Script
* Exploring Pattern Selection Strategies for Fast Neural Network Training
* Labelling logical structures of document images using a dynamic perceptive neural network
* Large image modality labeling initiative using semi-supervised and optimized clustering
* Method for Camera-Based Interactive Whiteboard Reading, A
* Online Bangla Word Recognition Using Sub-Stroke Level Features and Hidden Markov Models
* Radial Neural Convolutional Layer for Multi-oriented Character Recognition, A
* Rejection Schemes in Multi-class Classification: Application to Handwritten Character Recognition
* Semi-automatic ground truth generation using unsupervised clustering and limited manual labeling: Application to handwritten character recognition
* Semi-supervised Ensemble Learning Approach for Character Labeling with Minimal Human Effort, A
* Semi-supervised learning for character recognition in historical archive documents
* Statistical Modeling of the Relation between Characters and Diacritics in Lampung Script
* Strategies for Training Robust Neural Network Based Digit Recognizers on Unbalanced Data Sets
* Structural information implant in a context based segmentation-free HMM handwritten word recognition system for Latin and Bangla script
* system for Indian postal automation, A
Includes: Vajda, S.[Szilard] Vajda, S.[Szilárd] Vajda, S.
17 for Vajda, S.
Index for "v"