Vaughan Nichols, S.J.[Steven J.]
Co Author Listing * Augmented Reality: No Longer a Novelty?
Includes: Vaughan Nichols, S.J.[Steven J.] Vaughan-Nichols, S.J.[Steven J.]
Vaughan, C.L.[Christopher L.]
Co Author Listing * Photogrammetric Method for the Assessment of Facial Morphology in Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Screening, A
Co Author Listing * Radio Echo Sounding of Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica: Aperture Synthesis Processing and Analysis of Feasibility From Space
Co Author Listing * Correspondence-Free Determination of the Affine Fundamental Matrix
Co Author Listing * Polly: Telepresence from a Guide's Shoulder
Co Author Listing * Statistical analysis of manual segmentations of structures in medical images
Co Author Listing * Drums: A Middleware-Aware Distributed Robot Monitoring System
* Learning Models of Animal Behaviour for a Robotic Sheepdog
* LOST Highway: A Multiple-Lane Ant-Trail Algorithm to Reduce Congestion in Large-Population Multi-robot Systems
* Ready-Aim-Fly! Hands-Free Face-Based HRI for 3D Trajectory Control of UAVs
* Robust UAV Visual Teach and Repeat Using Only Sparse Semantic Object Features
* Self-Organization of a Robot Swarm into Concentric Shapes
* Tiny People Finder: Long-Range Outdoor HRI by Periodicity Detection
Includes: Vaughan, R.[Richard] Vaughan, R.
7 for Vaughan, R.
Co Author Listing * Compression of NOAA/AVHRR data with a wavelet transform
Vaughan, R.T.[Richard T.]
Co Author Listing * BRaVO: Biased Reciprocal Velocity Obstacles Break Symmetry in Dense Robot Populations
* Energy Efficient Robot Rendezvous
* Fall in! Sorting a Group of Robots with a Continuous Controller
* Selecting and Commanding Individual Robots in a Multi-Robot System
Co Author Listing * Tree Species Detection Accuracies Using Discrete Point Lidar and Airborne Waveform Lidar
Vaughn, N.R.[Nicholas R.]
Co Author Listing * Approach for Foliar Trait Retrieval from Airborne Imaging Spectroscopy of Tropical Forests, An
* Approach for High-Resolution Mapping of Hawaiian Metrosideros Forest Mortality Using Laser-Guided Imaging Spectroscopy, An
* Spectral Mapping Signature for the Rapid Ohia Death (ROD) Pathogen in Hawaiian Forests, A
Index for "v"