Co Author Listing * modular system architecture for online parallel vision pipelines, A
* Using Mcda and GIS For Landfill Site Selection: Central Districts Of Antalya Province
Includes: Aksoy, E.[Eren] Aksoy, E.
Aksoy, E.E.[Eren Erdal]
Co Author Listing * 3D Semantic Representation of Actions from efficient stereo-image-sequence segmentation on GPUs
* Semantic Decomposition and Recognition of Long and Complex Manipulation Action Sequences
Co Author Listing * 500-2000-MHz Brightness Temperature Spectra of the Northwestern Greenland Ice Sheet
* Comparative Analysis of Low-Level Radio Frequency Interference in SMOS and Aquarius Microwave Radiometer Measurements, A
* L-Band Radio-Frequency Interference Observations During the SMAP Validation Experiment 2012
* Preliminary Study of Three-Point Onboard External Calibration for Tracking Radiometric Stability and Accuracy, A
* Radio-Frequency Interference Mitigation for the Soil Moisture Active Passive Microwave Radiometer
* Radiometric Approach for Estimating Relative Changes in Intraglacier Average Temperature
* SMAP L-Band Microwave Radiometer: RFI Mitigation Prelaunch Analysis and First Year On-Orbit Observations
Includes: Aksoy, M. Aksoy, M.[Mustafa]
7 for Aksoy, M.
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Aksoy, S.[Selim]: saksoy AT cs bilkent edu tr
* 5th IAPR workshop on pattern recognition in remote sensing, The
* Algorithm Performance Contest
* Automatic Detection and Segmentation of Orchards Using Very High Resolution Imagery
* Automatic Detection of Compound Structures by Joint Selection of Region Groups From a Hierarchical Segmentation
* Automatic Detection of Geospatial Objects Using Multiple Hierarchical Segmentations
* Automatic Mapping of Linear Woody Vegetation Features in Agricultural Landscapes Using Very High Resolution Imagery
* classification framework for content-based image retrieval, A
* Detection and classification of cancer in whole slide breast histopathology images using deep convolutional networks
* Detection of Compound Structures Using a Gaussian Mixture Model With Spectral and Spatial Constraints
* Feature normalization and likelihood-based similarity measures for image retrieval
* Fine-Grained Object Recognition and Zero-Shot Learning in Remote Sensing Imagery
* Foreword to the Special Issue on Pattern Recognition in Remote Sensing
* Graph-Theoretic Clustering for Image Grouping and Retrieval
* Hierarchical Segmentation of Complex Structures
* Image Classification Using Subgraph Histogram Representation
* Land Cover Classification with Multi-Sensor Fusion of Partly Missing Data
* Learning Bayesian Classifiers for Scene Classification With a Visual Grammar
* Localization of Diagnostically Relevant Regions of Interest in Whole Slide Images
* Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Gaussian Mixture Models Using Particle Swarm Optimization
* Model-Based Shape Recognition Using Recursive Mathematical Morphology
* Modeling of Remote Sensing Image Content Using Attributed Relational Graphs
* Multi-Instance Multi-Label Learning for Multi-Class Classification of Whole Slide Breast Histopathology Images
* Multisource Region Attention Network for Fine-Grained Object Recognition in Remote Sensing Imagery
* Pattern Recognition in Remote Sensing
* Performance measures for object detection evaluation
* Probabilistic vs. Geometric Similarity Measures for Image Retrieval
* Relative Position-Based Spatial Relationships using Mathematical Morphology
* Scene Classification Using Bag-of-Regions Representations
* Segmentation of Cervical Cell Images
* Semantic Scene Classification for Image Annotation and Retrieval
* Textural features for image database retrieval
* Unsupervised detection and localization of structural textures using projection profiles
* Unsupervised segmentation and classification of cervical cell images
* Weighted Distance Approach to Relevance Feedback, A
Includes: Aksoy, S.[Selim] Aksoy, S.
36 for Aksoy, S.
Co Author Listing * Dataset of Flash and Ambient Illumination Pairs from the Crowd, A
* Designing Effective Inter-Pixel Information Flow for Natural Image Matting
* Interactive 2D-3D image conversion for mobile devices
* Learning-Based Sampling for Natural Image Matting
* MasterCam FVV: Robust registration of multiview sports video to a static high-resolution master camera for free viewpoint video
* Uncertainty modeling for efficient visual odometry via inertial sensors on mobile devices
* Utilization of False Color Images in Shadow Detection
Includes: Aksoy, Y.[Yagiz] Aksoy, Y.
7 for Aksoy, Y.
Index for "a"