Co Author Listing * Recursive ECOC classification
* Sparse and stable gene selection with consensus SVM-RFE
* spectral envelope approach towards effective SVM-RFE on infrared data, A
Includes: Bulacio, P. Bulacio, P.[Pilar]
Co Author Listing * Automatic Handwriting Identification on Medieval Documents
* Automatic Writer Identification Using Connected-Component Contours and Edge-Based Features of Uppercase Western Script
* comparison of clustering methods for writer identification and verification, A
* How Much Handwritten Text Is Needed for Text-Independent Writer Verification and Identification
* Improved text-detection methods for a camera-based text reading system for blind persons
* Layout Analysis of Handwritten Historical Documents for Searching the Archive of the Cabinet of the Dutch Queen
* Recognition of Handwritten Numerical Fields in a Large Single-Writer Historical Collection
* Sparse-parametric writer identification using heterogeneous feature groups
* Text Detection from Natural Scene Images: Towards a System for Visually Impaired Persons
* Text-Independent Writer Identification and Verification on Offline Arabic Handwriting
* Text-Independent Writer Identification and Verification Using Textural and Allographic Features
* Text-Pose Estimation in 3D Using Edge-Direction Distributions
* Towards Explainable Writer Verification and Identification Using Vantage Writers
* Using codebooks of fragmented connected-component contours in forensic and historic writer identification
* Writer identification using edge-based directional features
* Writer Style from Oriented Edge Fragments
Includes: Bulacu, M.[Marius] Bulacu, M.
16 for Bulacu, M.
Co Author Listing * Writer identification using directional ink-trace width measurements
Co Author Listing * Adaptive decoding for halftone orientation-based data hiding
* Capacity Analysis For Orthogonal Halftone Orientation Modulation Channels
* Deep learning architectures for domain adaptation in HOV/HOT lane enforcement
* Device temporal forensics: An information theoretic approach
* Driver Cell Phone Usage Detection from HOV/HOT NIR Images
* High Capacity Color Barcodes: Per Channel Data Encoding via Orientation Modulation in Elliptical Dot Arrays
* Model-less and model-based computationally efficient motion estimation for video compression in transportation applications
* Orientation Modulation for Data Hiding in Clustered-Dot Halftone Prints
* Passenger Compartment Violation Detection in HOV/HOT Lanes
* Per-Colorant-Channel Color Barcodes for Mobile Applications: An Interference Cancellation Framework
* Segmentation- and Annotation-Free License Plate Recognition With Deep Localization and Failure Identification
* USDOT number localization and recognition from vehicle side-view NIR images
* Wheal detection from skin prick test images using normalized-cuts and region selection
Includes: Bulan, O.[Orhan] Bulan, O.
13 for Bulan, O.
Bulanon, D.M.[Duke M.]
Co Author Listing * Evaluation of Different Irrigation Methods for an Apple Orchard Using an Aerial Imaging System
Bulaong, E.P.[Edmark Pablo]
Co Author Listing * Remote Sensing Application Of The Geophysical Changes In The Coastlines And Rivers Of Zambales, Philippines
Bulas Cruz, J.[Jose]
Co Author Listing * Low-Cost System to Detect Bunches of Grapes in Natural Environment from Color Images, A
* temporal smoothing technique for real-time motion detection, A
Includes: Bulas Cruz, J.[Jose] Bulas-Cruz, J.[Josť] Bulas-Cruz, J.
Co Author Listing * Binarized Convolutional Landmark Localizers for Human Pose Estimation and Face Alignment with Limited Resources
* Convolutional aggregation of local evidence for large pose face alignment
* Hierarchical Binary CNNs for Landmark Localization with Limited Resources
* How Far are We from Solving the 2D 3D Face Alignment Problem? (and a Dataset of 230,000 3D Facial Landmarks)
* Human Pose Estimation via Convolutional Part Heatmap Regression
* Large Pose 3D Face Reconstruction from a Single Image via Direct Volumetric CNN Regression
* Super-FAN: Integrated Facial Landmark Localization and Super-Resolution of Real-World Low Resolution Faces in Arbitrary Poses with GANs
* T-Net: Parametrizing Fully Convolutional Nets With a Single High-Order Tensor
* To Learn Image Super-Resolution, Use a GAN to Learn How to Do Image Degradation First
* Two-Stage Convolutional Part Heatmap Regression for the 1st 3D Face Alignment in the Wild (3DFAW) Challenge
Includes: Bulat, A.[Adrian] Bulat, A.
10 for Bulat, A.
Co Author Listing * Implementation of Advanced Foreground Segmentation Algorithms GMM, ViBE and PBAS in FPGA and GPU: A Comparison
Co Author Listing * Alignment of Building Footprints Using Quasi-Nadir Aerial Photography
* Automatic Tree-crown Detection In Challenging Scenarios
* Context-based automatic reconstruction and texturing of 3D urban terrain for quick-response tasks
* Context-based Urban Terrain Reconstruction From Images And Videos
* Detection of Small Roof Details in Image Sequences
* Energy minimization of discrete functions with higher-order potentials for depth map generation
* Evaluating the Impact of Color Information in Deep Neural Networks
* Extraction of Road Pixels from Airborne Image and Elevation Data: Focusing on Feature Selection
* Fast and Robust Generation of Semantic Urban Terrain Models from UAV Video Streams
* Improving semantic orthophotos by a fast method based on harmonic inpainting
* Multi-view dense matching supported by triangular meshes
* New Triangulation-Based Method for Disparity Estimation in Image Sequences, A
* Object-based detection of vehicles using combined optical and elevation data
* Segmentation methods for detection of stationary vehicles in combined elevation and optical data
* Simplification of Polygonal Chains by Enforcing Few Distinctive Edge Directions
* Statistical Analysis of Airborne Imagery Combined With GIS Information For Training Data Generation
* Triangulation-based Video Registration and Applications
* Variable Selection for Road Segmentation in Aerial Images
* Vectorization Of Road Data Extracted From Aerial And UAV Imagery
Includes: Bulatov, D.[Dimitri] Bulatov, D.
19 for Bulatov, D.
Co Author Listing * On optimal stopping strategies for text recognition in a video stream as an application of a monotone sequential decision model
Co Author Listing * Hand Recognition Using Geometric Classifiers
Index for "b"