Co Author Listing * Algorithm for Contrast Enhancement and Segmentation of Complex Geophysical Images, An
* Joint Segmentation/Registration Model by Shape Alignment via Weighted Total Variation Minimization and Nonlinear Elasticity
* Nonlocal Joint Segmentation Registration Model
* On the Construction of Topology-Preserving Deformation Fields
Includes: Gout, C. Gout, C.[Christian]
Co Author Listing * Tracking and Size Estimation of Objects in Motion
Goutis, C.E.[Costas E.]
Co Author Listing * Efficient high-performance implementation of JPEG-LS encoder
* Evaluation of design alternatives for the 2-D-discrete wavelet transform
* Image reconstruction on a special purpose array processor
* Local Wavelet Transform Implementation Versus an Optimal Row-column Algorithm for the 2-D Multilevel Decomposition, A
* Novel Algorithm for Low Power Image and Video Coding, A
* Novel scheme for low-power classified vector quantisation image coding
* Optimal Technique for Constraint-Based Image Restoration and Reconstruction, An
* Power, Performance and Area Exploration of Block Matching Algorithms Mapped on Programmable Processors
Includes: Goutis, C.E.[Costas E.] Goutis, C.E.
8 for Goutis, C.E.
Co Author Listing * Aerial Colour Image Segmentation by Karhunen-loeve Transform
* Approximation of the Karhunen-Loève transformation and its application to colour images
* Database of Spectral Filter Array Images that Combine Visible and NIR, A
* Evaluation of the Colorimetric Performance of Single-Sensor Image Acquisition Systems Employing Colour and Multispectral Filter Array
* HDR Imaging Pipeline for Spectral Filter Array Cameras
* Neural Network-Based Algorithm for 3-D Multispectral Scanning Applied to Multimedia, A
* New methods for analysing colour texture based on the Karhunen-Loeve transform and quantification
Includes: Gouton, P.[Pierre] Gouton, P.
7 for Gouton, P.
Co Author Listing * Two-dimensional synthetic aperture images over a land surface scene
Co Author Listing * Home Page.
* email: Goutsias, J.[John]: goutsias AT jhu edu
* axiomatic approach to multiresolution signal decomposition, An
* Binary Random-Fields, Random Closed-Sets, and Morphological Sampling
* Comparative Study of Two Useful Discrete-Valued Random Fields for the Statistical Modeling of Images, A
* Connectivity on Complete Lattices: New Results
* Constructing multiscale connectivities
* Discrete Morphological Size Distributions and Densities: Estimation Techniques and Applications
* Grayscale level connectivity: theory and applications
* Image Coding via Morphological Transformations: A General Theory
* MAP estimation of a class of morphologically constrained Gibbs random fields
* Mathematical Morphology and Its Applications to Image and Signal Processing
* Morphological Analysis of Discrete Random Shapes
* Morphological Operators for Image Sequences
* Morphological Representation of Discrete and Binary Images
* Morphologically Constrained Gibbs Random Fields
* Morphologically Constrained GRFs: Applications to Texture Synthesis and Analysis
* multiscale approach to connectivity, A
* Nonlinear Multiresolution Signal Decomposition Schemes--Part I: Morphological Pyramids
* Nonlinear Multiresolution Signal Decomposition Schemes--Part II: Morphological Wavelets
* Object-based image analysis using multiscale connectivity
* On the Discretization of Morphological Operators
* On the morphological analysis of binary random fields
* On the Morphological Representation of Binary Images in a Noisy Environment
* Optimal Morphological Pattern Restoration from Noisy Binary Images
* Simultaneous Optimal Segmentation and Model Estimation of Nonstationary Noisy Images
* Statistical inference for a stochastic multiresolution image decomposition scheme
* Stochastic pyramids for multiscale signal synthesis and analysis
* Theoretical Tour of Connectivity in Image Processing and Analysis, A
* Unsupervised iterative detection of land mines in highly cluttered environments
Includes: Goutsias, J.[John] Goutsias, J.
30 for Goutsias, J.
Co Author Listing * Classification of Multi-class Daily Human Motion using Discriminative Body Parts and Sentence Descriptions
* Motion Recognition Employing Multiple Kernel Learning of Fisher Vectors Using Local Skeleton Features
Co Author Listing * Learning aspect models with partially labeled data
* Modeling the hemodynamic response in fMRI using smooth FIR filters
Includes: Goutte, C.[Cyril] Goutte, C.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of Bilinear Space Spatial-Frequency Representations for Texture-Discrimination, A
* Construction of wavelet decompositions for tomographic images
* Error-free image decomposition/reconstruction for subband coding schemes
* Exact image subband decomposition/reconstruction by DCT
* Exact subband image decomposition and reconstruction in discrete space and discrete frequency domains
* Genetic coding of image on synthetic peptides
* Image coding on the Phobos space probe
* Image Compression By Vector Quantization: A Review Focused on Codebook Generation
* Model-Based Tikhonov-Miller Image Restoration
* Textural boundary detection using local spatial frequency analysis
Includes: Goutte, R. Goutte, R.[Robert]
10 for Goutte, R.
Co Author Listing * Assessing Seasonal Backscatter Variations with Respect to Uncertainties in Soil Moisture Retrieval in Siberian Tundra Regions
Index for "g"