Co Author Listing * Built-up areas mapping at global scale based on adaptive parametric thresholding of Sentinel-1 intensity coherence time series
* Change Detection Approach to Flood Mapping in Urban Areas Using TerraSAR-X, A
* Flood Hazard Mapping Combining Hydrodynamic Modeling and Multi Annual Remote Sensing data
* Flood Mapping in a Complex Environment Using Bistatic TanDEM-X/TerraSAR-X InSAR Coherence
* Hierarchical Split-Based Approach for Parametric Thresholding of SAR Images: Flood Inundation as a Test Case, A
* High-Resolution 3-D Flood Information From Radar Imagery for Flood Hazard Management
* Probabilistic Flood Mapping Using Synthetic Aperture Radar Data
* Towards a 20 m Global Building Map from Sentinel-1 SAR Data
Includes: Hostache, R. Hostache, R.[Renaud]
8 for Hostache, R.
Co Author Listing * Content-adaptive encoder optimization of the H.264/AVC deblocking filter for visual quality improvement
* Detection of false feature correspondences in feature based object detection systems
* Enhanced background subtraction using global motion compensation and mosaicing
* Video object tracking using graph cuts and location-dependent appearance models
Includes: Hosten, P.[Peter] Hosten, P.
Co Author Listing * AROSICS: An Automated and Robust Open-Source Image Co-Registration Software for Multi-Sensor Satellite Data
* Comparison of Advanced Regression Algorithms for Quantifying Urban Land Cover, A
* EnMAP Spaceborne Imaging Spectroscopy Mission for Earth Observation, The
* EnMAP-Box: A Toolbox and Application Programming Interface for EnMAP Data Processing, The
* Estimating Fractional Shrub Cover Using Simulated EnMAP Data: A Comparison of Three Machine Learning Regression Techniques
* Evaluating the Remote Sensing and Inventory-Based Estimation of Biomass in the Western Carpathians
* How Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Trendsfrom Advanced Very High Resolution Radiometer (AVHR
* Mapping Clearances in Tropical Dry Forests Using Breakpoints, Trend, and Seasonal Components from MODIS Time Series: Does Forest Type Matter?
* Mapping Rubber Plantations and Natural Forests in Xishuangbanna (Southwest China) Using Multi-Spectral Phenological Metrics from MODIS Time Series
* Monitoring Natural Ecosystem and Ecological Gradients: Perspectives with EnMAP
* Review of the Application of Optical and Radar Remote Sensing Data Fusion to Land Use Mapping and Monitoring, A
* Sensitivity of Support Vector Machines to Random Feature Selection in Classification of Hyperspectral Data
* Simulation of Multitemporal and Hyperspectral Vegetation Canopy Bidirectional Reflectance Using Detailed Virtual 3-D Canopy Models
* Using Class Probabilities to Map Gradual Transitions in Shrub Vegetation from Simulated EnMAP Data
* Using Landsat time series for characterizing forest disturbance dynamics in the coupled human and natural systems of Central Europe
Includes: Hostert, P.[Patrick] Hostert, P.
15 for Hostert, P.
Hostetler, C.A.[Chris A.]
Co Author Listing * Ocean Backscatter Profiling Using High-Spectral-Resolution Lidar and a Perturbation Retrieval
Co Author Listing * Cueing, Feature Discovery, and One-Class Learning for Synthetic-Aperture Radar Automatic Target Recognition
* Estimation of the Gradient of a Density Function, with Applications in Pattern Recognition, The
* K-Nearest-Neighbor Bayes Risk Estimation
Co Author Listing * Simulation Toolbox for 3D-FISH Spot-Counting Algorithms
Co Author Listing * Live Tracking and Dense Reconstruction for Handheld Monocular Endoscopy
* ORBSLAM-Based Endoscope Tracking and 3D Reconstruction
* Simulation of the Abdominal Wall and Its Arteries after Pneumoperitoneum for Guidance of Port Positioning in Laparoscopic Surgery
Includes: Hostettler, A. Hostettler, A.[Alexandre]
Co Author Listing * Classification of Driving Direction in Traffic Surveillance Using Magnetometers
Co Author Listing * motion detection system based on a CMOS photo sensor array, A
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Gabor Transformation for Image Processing
* Comparison of Texture Feature-Extraction Using Adaptive Gabor Filtering, Pyramidal and Tree-Structured Wavelet Transforms, A
* Invariant texture segmentation with reduced illumination sensitivity
* Smart Airbag Solution Based on a High Speed CMOS Camera System, A
* Surveillance sensor systems using CMOS imagers
* Surveillance System Based on Detection and Tracking of Moving Objects Using CMOS Imagers
* Unsupervised Texture Segmentation Algorithm with Feature Space Reduction and Knowledge Feedback, An
* Unsupervised Texture Segmentation of Images Using Tuned Matched Gabor Filters
Includes: Hosticka, B.J. Hosticka, B.J.[Bedrich J.]
8 for Hosticka, B.J.
Index for "h"