Co Author Listing * 3D Active Surface Model for the Accurate Segmentation of Drosophila Schneider Cell Nuclei and Nucleoli, A
* 3D Deformable Surfaces with Locally Self-Adjusting Parameters: A Robust Method to Determine Cell Nucleus Shapes
* Blind Deconvolution of Widefield Fluorescence Microscopic Data by Regularization of the Optical Transfer Function (OTF)
* Efficient Decomposition of Image and Mesh Graphs by Lifted Multicuts
* Evaluation of a New Point Clouds Registration Method Based on Group Averaging Features
* FlowNet 2.0: Evolution of Optical Flow Estimation with Deep Networks
* Higher-Order Minimum Cost Lifted Multicuts for Motion Segmentation
* Learning Dilation Factors for Semantic Segmentation of Street Scenes
* Mean Shift Gradient Vector Flow: A Robust External Force Field for 3D Active Surfaces
* Modeling of Sparsely Sampled Tubular Surfaces Using Coupled Curves
* Motion Trajectory Segmentation via Minimum Cost Multicuts
* Occlusions, Motion and Depth Boundaries with a Generic Network for Disparity, Optical Flow or Scene Flow Estimation
* Point-Wise Mutual Information-Based Video Segmentation with High Temporal Consistency
* ProbFlow: Joint Optical Flow and Uncertainty Estimation
* Semi-supervised Learning of Edge Filters for Volumetric Image Segmentation
* Solving Minimum Cost Lifted Multicut Problems by Node Agglomeration
* Spectral Graph Reduction for Efficient Image and Streaming Video Segmentation
* STD2P: RGBD Semantic Segmentation Using Spatio-Temporal Data-Driven Pooling
Includes: Keuper, M.[Margret] Keuper, M.
18 for Keuper, M.
Index for "k"