Sami ul Haq, Q.
Co Author Listing * Fast and Robust Sparse Approach for Hyperspectral Data Classification Using a Few Labeled Samples, A
Co Author Listing * Application of adaptive block matching in the extraction of temporal motor activity signals from video recordings of neonatal seizures
* Entropy-based outlier detection using semi-supervised approach with few positive examples
Includes: Sami, A. Sami, A.[Ashkan]
Co Author Listing * Compression algorithms that preserve basic topological features in binary-coded patterns
* OpenCL-based feature matcher, An
Includes: Sami, M. Sami, M.[Mariagiovanna]
Sami, M.M.[Mustafa M.]
Co Author Listing * computer-aided distinction of borderline grades of oral cancer, A
Co Author Listing * PerfectDoc: a ground truthing environment for complex documents
Co Author Listing * Learning initial feature weights for CBIR using query augmentation
* QOS for cognitive radio Ad Hoc Networks
Includes: Sami, T.[Tasnim] Sami, T.
Co Author Listing * Textural Segmentation of Sidescan Sonar Images Based on Gabor Filters Bank and Active Contours without Edges
Samiei Esfahany, S.
Co Author Listing * Geodetic Network Design for InSAR
* On the Use of Transponders as Coherent Radar Targets for SAR Interferometry
* Phase Estimation for Distributed Scatterers in InSAR Stacks Using Integer Least Squares Estimation
Includes: Samiei Esfahany, S. Samiei-Esfahany, S.
Co Author Listing * Selection and Fusion of Similarity Measure Based Classifiers Using Support Vector Machines
Co Author Listing * Robust non-blind color video watermarking using QR decomposition and entropy analysis
* Supervised Image Classification by Scattering Transform with Application to Weed Detection in Culture Crops of High Density
Co Author Listing * Number of Khalimsky-Continuous Functions between Two Points, The
Co Author Listing * Human Face Detection Using Silhouettes
Co Author Listing * Comparing the Dry Season In-Situ Leaf Area Index (LAI) Derived from High-Resolution RapidEye Imagery with MODIS LAI in a Namibian Savanna
* Do Red Edge and Texture Attributes from High-Resolution Satellite Data Improve Wood Volume Estimation in a Semi-Arid Mountainous Region?
* Local Vegetation Trends in the Sahel of Mali and Senegal Using Long Time Series FAPAR Satellite Products and Field Measurement (1982-2010)
* Potential of Space-Borne Hyperspectral Data for Biomass Quantification in an Arid Environment: Advantages and Limitations
* Predictive Mapping of Dwarf Shrub Vegetation in an Arid High Mountain Ecosystem Using Remote Sensing and Random Forests
Co Author Listing * procedure of reading mechanical engineering drawings for CAD applications, A
Co Author Listing * Progress in arbitrary topology deformable surfaces
Co Author Listing * Contribution of NLP to the Content Indexing of Multimedia Documents
Co Author Listing * analysis of the effect of different image preprocessing techniques on the performance of SURF: Speeded Up Robust Features, An
* Image matching with SIFT descriptor on affine normalized MSERs
Co Author Listing * email: Samir, C.[Chafik]: chafik samir AT uclouvain be
* augmented representation of activity in video using semantic-context information, An
* Convergence of Level-Wise Convolution Differential Estimators
* Cylindrical Surface Reconstruction by Fitting Paths on Shape Space
* elastic functional data analysis framework for preoperative evaluation of patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis, An
* Elastic Morphing of 2D and 3D Objects on a Shape Manifold
* Elastic Shape Analysis of Cylindrical Surfaces for 3D/2D Registration in Endometrial Tissue Characterization
* Elastic Shape Models for Face Analysis Using Curvilinear Coordinates
* Fast Level-Wise Convolution
* Fitting Curves on Riemannian Manifolds Using Energy Minimization
* Intrinsic Framework for Analysis of Facial Surfaces, An
* Mesh Parameterization with Generalized Discrete Conformal Maps
* Piecewise-Bezier C1 Interpolation on Riemannian Manifolds with Application to 2D Shape Morphing
* Simple and Flexible Mesh Parameterization Method, A
* Smooth 2D Coordinate Systems on Discrete Surfaces
* Statistical Framework for Elastic Shape Analysis of Spatio-Temporal Evolutions of Planar Closed Curves, A
* Three-Dimensional Face Recognition Using Shapes of Facial Curves
Includes: Samir, C.[Chafik] Samir, C.
17 for Samir, C.
Co Author Listing * FPGA implementation of the RANSAC based image mosaicing algorithm using the Nios II softcore
* Rectification of camera captured document images for camera-based OCR technology
Includes: Samir, S. Samir, S.[Shaimaa]
Co Author Listing * Horizon Line Detection from Fisheye Images Using Color Local Image Region Descriptors and Bhattacharyya Coefficient-Based Distance
Co Author Listing * Efficient Approach for Mining Frequent Subgraphs, An
Index for "s"