Co Author Listing * Backpropagated Gradient Representations for Anomaly Detection
* comparative study of computational aesthetics, A
* Contrastive Explanations In Neural Networks
* CSV: Image quality assessment based on color, structure, and visual system
* Distorted Representation Space Characterization Through Backpropagated Gradients
* Generating adaptive and robust filter sets using an unsupervised learning framework
* Implicit Background Estimation For Semantic Segmentation
* Novelty Detection Through Model-Based Characterization of Neural Networks
* Object Recognition Under Multifarious Conditions: A Reliability Analysis and a Feature Similarity-Based Performance Estimation
* On the Structures of Representation for the Robustness of Semantic Segmentation to Input Corruption
* Perceptual image quality assessment through spectral analysis of error representations
* PerSIM: Multi-resolution image quality assessment in the perceptually uniform color domain
* ReSIFT: Reliability-weighted sift-based image quality assessment
* Semantically Interpretable and Controllable Filter Sets
* Traffic Sign Detection Under Challenging Conditions: A Deeper Look into Performance Variations and Spectral Characteristics
* Traffic Signs in the Wild: Highlights from the IEEE Video and Image Processing Cup 2017 Student Competition
* UNIQUE: Unsupervised Image Quality Estimation
Includes: Temel, D.[Dogancan] Temel, D.
17 for Temel, D.
Co Author Listing * On Deployment of Wireless Sensors on 3-D Terrains to Maximize Sensing Coverage by Utilizing Cat Swarm Optimization With Wavelet Transform
Co Author Listing * Patterns of approximated localised moments for visual loop closure detection
Temerinac Ott, M.[Maja]
Co Author Listing * Blind Deconvolution of Widefield Fluorescence Microscopic Data by Regularization of the Optical Transfer Function (OTF)
* Evaluation of a New Point Clouds Registration Method Based on Group Averaging Features
* Multiview Deblurring for 3-D Images from Light-Sheet-Based Fluorescence Microscopy
* SHREC'10 Track: Protein Model Classification
Includes: Temerinac Ott, M.[Maja] Temerinac-Ott, M.[Maja] Temerinac-Ott, M.
Co Author Listing * Objective estimation of subjective image quality assessment using multi-parameter prediction
* Real-Time Wavelet-Spatial-Activity-Based Adaptive Video Enhancement Algorithm for FPGA
* unified approach to lapped orthogonal transforms, A
Includes: Temerinac, M.[Miodrag] Temerinac, M.
Co Author Listing * Estimation of Changes of Forest Structural Attributes at Three Different Spatial Aggregation Levels in Northern California using Multitemporal LiDAR
* Model-Based Estimation of Forest Inventory Attributes Using Lidar: A Comparison of the Area-Based and Semi-Individual Tree Crown Approaches
* Regional Modeling of Forest Fuels and Structural Attributes Using Airborne Laser Scanning Data in Oregon
Index for "t"