Co Author Listing * Relationship Between Monocular and Binocular Depth Cues for Judgments of Spatial Information and Spatial Instrument Design
Co Author Listing * Light at the End of the Tunnel: High-Speed LiDAR-Based Train Localization in Challenging Underground Environments
Barfoot, T.D.[Timothy D.]
Co Author Listing * At all Costs: A Comparison of Robust Cost Functions for Camera Correspondence Outliers
* Being in Two Places at Once: Smooth Visual Path Following on Globally Inconsistent Pose Graphs
* Blinded by the Light: Exploiting the Deficiencies of a Laser Rangefinder for Rover Attitude Estimation
* Comparison of the EKF, SPKF, and the Bayes Filter for Landmark-Based Localization, A
* Exploiting Reusable Paths in Mobile Robotics: Benefits and Challenges for Long-term Autonomy
* Eyes in the Back of Your Head: Robust Visual Teach and Repeat Using Multiple Stereo Cameras
* Gaussian Process Gauss-Newton: Non-Parametric State Estimation
* Night Rider: Visual Odometry Using Headlights
* Optimizing Camera Perspective for Stereo Visual Odometry
* Proof-of-Concept Demonstration of Visual Teach and Repeat on a Quadrocopter Using an Altitude Sensor and a Monocular Camera, A
* Proof-of-Concept, Rover-Based System for Autonomously Locating Methane Gas Sources on Mars, A
* Speed Daemon: Experience-Based Mobile Robot Speed Scheduling
* Towards Estimating Bias in Stereo Visual Odometry
Includes: Barfoot, T.D.[Timothy D.] Barfoot, T.D.
13 for Barfoot, T.D.
Index for "b"