Co Author Listing * Design of Sampling Kernels and Sampling Rates for Two-Dimensional Finite Rate of Innovation Signals
* Hybridizing Basic Variable Neighborhood Search With Particle Swarm Optimization for Solving Sustainable Ship Routing and Bunker Management Problem
* Music-Induced Emotion Classification from the Prefrontal Hemodynamics
Includes: De, A. De, A.[Amiyangshu]
Co Author Listing * Novel Approach to Identify Good Tracer Clouds From a Sequence of Satellite Images
Co Author Listing * Improved image inpainting using maximum value edge detector
* Model-Based Acoustic Remote Sensing of Seafloor Characteristics
Includes: De, C.[Chandralekha] De, C.
Co Author Listing * Enhancing effective depth-of-field by image fusion using mathematical morphology
Co Author Listing * Automated Tracing of Retinal Blood Vessels Using Graphical Models
* Graph-Theoretical Approach for Tracing Filamentary Structures in Neuronal and Retinal Images, A
* Transduction on Directed Graphs via Absorbing Random Walks
Includes: De, J.[Jaydeep] De, J.
Co Author Listing * new no-reference image quality measure to determine the quality of a given image using object separability, A
* Perceptual Conditional Generative Adversarial Networks for End-to-End Image Colourization
* Spatial Domain Object Separability Based No-Reference Image Quality Measure Using Mean and Variance, A
Co Author Listing * ASKME: adaptive sampling with knowledge-driven vectorization of mechanical engineering drawings
Co Author Listing * Document Image Binarization Using Dual Discriminator Generative Adversarial Networks
* Handwritten Digit String Recognition using Deep Autoencoder based Segmentation and ResNet based Recognition Approach
* Semi-automatic Annotation Scheme for Bangla Online Mixed Cursive Handwriting Samples, A
Includes: De, R. De, R.[Rajonya]
De, R.K.[Rajat K.]
Co Author Listing * Constraint Based Method for Optimization in Metabolic Pathways, A
* Determination of optimal metabolic pathways through a new learning algorithm
* Extraction of features using M-band wavelet packet frame and their neuro-fuzzy evaluation for multitexture segmentation
* Feature Analysis: Neural Network and Fuzzy Set Theoretic Approaches
* Feature Selection and Fuzzy Rule Mining for Epileptic Patients from Clinical EEG Data
* Identification of Gene Regulatory Pathways: A Regularization Method
* Machine Interpretation of Patterns: Image Analysis and Data Mining
* Segmentation of remotely sensed images using wavelet features and their evaluation in soft computing framework
* Unsupervised Feature Selection Using a Neuro-Fuzzy Approach
9 for De, R.K.
Co Author Listing * Digital Circlism as Algorithmic Art
* FPGA implementation of semi-fragile reversible watermarking by histogram bin shifting in real time
* New Modeling Approach of H.263+ VBR Coded Video Sources in ATM Networks, A
* Weakly Supervised Deep Nuclei Segmentation Using Partial Points Annotation in Histopathology Images
Includes: De, S.[Sourav] De, S.[Sayandip] De, S.[Subrata] De, S.
Co Author Listing * Concept of Deenhancement in Digital Image Processing, The
Co Author Listing * Natural Scene Classification Based on Integrated Topic Simplex
Index for "d"