de Haan, G.[Gerard]
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Image Restoration Based on Local Robust Blur Estimation
* Adding explicit content classification to nonlinear filters
* Apparatus for motion vector estimation with asymmetric update region
* Application Specific Instruction-Set Processor Template for Motion Estimation in Video Applications
* Automatic RoI Detection for Camera-Based Pulse-Rate Measurement
* Camera-Based On-Line Short Cessation of Breathing Detection
* Coding Artifacts Robust Resolution Up-conversion
* Color-Distortion Filtering for Remote Photoplethysmography
* Direct Motion Estimation in the Radon Transform Domain using Match-Profile Backprojections
* Efficient and Stable Sparse-to-Dense Conversion for Automatic 2-D to 3-D Conversion
* Efficient True-Motion Estimator Using Candidate Vectors from a Parametric Motion Model, An
* Evaluation of objective quality measures for noise reduction in TV-systems
* evolutionary architecture for motion-compensated 100 Hz television, An
* Foreground/background detector
* Fully-Automatic Camera-Based Pulse-Oximetry During Sleep
* Guest editorial: special issue on algorithms and architectures for real-time image and video enhancement
* Impairing Factors in Remote-PPG Pulse Transit Time Measurements on the Face
* Interactive Disparity Map Post-processing
* Low Cost Robust Blur Estimator
* Memory-Centric Video Processing
* Modeling on the Feasibility of Camera-Based Blood Glucose Measurement
* Motion estimation
* Motion estimation and compensation technologies for standards conversion
* Motion estimation and motion-compensated interpolition
* Motion vector processing device
* New Algorithm for High Quality Video Format Conversion, A
* Nose breathing or mouth breathing A thermography-based new measurement for sleep monitoring
* Objective evaluation of noise reduction performance in TV-systems
* Optimal Regularization Parameter Estimation for Spectral Regression Discriminant Analysis
* Overview and Performance Evaluation of Classification-Based Least Squares Trained Filters, An
* Overview of efficient high-quality state-of-the-art depth enhancement methods by thorough design space exploration
* Problem area location in an image signal
* Quality adaptive least squares trained filters for video compression artifacts removal using a no-reference block visibility metric
* Quality metric for camera-based pulse rate monitoring in fitness exercise
* Real-Time 2-3 Pull-Down Elimination Applying Motion Estimation/Compensation in a Programmable Device
* Robust Motion-Compensated Video Up-Conversion
* Robust skin detection using multi-spectral illumination
* Shape analysis of brain ventricles for improved classification of Alzheimer's patients
* Shared-bed person segmentation based on motion estimation
* Smoothness Constraints in Recursive Search Motion Estimation for Picture Rate Conversion
* Sub-pixel motion estimation with 3-D recursive search block-matching
* Towards an efficient high quality picture-rate up-converter
* Towards an Optimal Television Display Format
* Trained Bilateral Filters and Applications to Coding Artifacts Reduction
* True-motion estimation with 3-D recursive search block matching
Includes: de Haan, G.[Gerard] de Haan, G.
45 for de Haan, G.
de Haan, K.
Co Author Listing * Deep-Learning-Based Image Reconstruction and Enhancement in Optical Microscopy
de Haas, W.B.[W. Bas]
Co Author Listing * geometrical distance measure for determining the similarity of musical harmony, A
de Handschutter, P.
Co Author Listing * Near-Convex Archetypal Analysis
de Haro Garcia, A.[Aida]
Co Author Listing * Instance selection based on boosting for instance-based learners
Includes: de Haro Garcia, A.[Aida] de Haro-García, A.[Aida]
de Haulleville, T.[Thales]
Co Author Listing * Historical Aerial Surveys Map Long-Term Changes of Forest Cover and Structure in the Central Congo Basin
Includes: de Haulleville, T.[Thales] de Haulleville, T.[Thalès]
de Heaver, M.
Co Author Listing * Detecting On-Street Parking Spaces in Smart Cities: Performance Evaluation of Fixed and Mobile Sensing Systems
de Herrera, A.G.S.[Alba G. Seco]
Co Author Listing * Medical image modality classification using discrete Bayesian networks
de Holanda, J.A.M.
Co Author Listing * pipelined multi-softcore approach for the HOG algorithm, A
de Hoog, F.[Frank]
Co Author Listing * EEG source localization using a sparsity prior based on Brodmann areas
* Evaluating the performance of BSBL methodology for EEG source localization on a realistic head model
* Hyperspectral Image Recovery via Hybrid Regularization
* On the van Cittert-Zernike theorem for intensity correlations and its applications
Includes: de Hoog, F.[Frank] de Hoog, F.
de Hoogh, K.[Kees]
Co Author Listing * Quantification of Annual Settlement Growth in Rural Mining Areas Using Machine Learning
* Satellite-Based Spatio-Temporal Machine Learning Model to Reconstruct Daily PM2.5 Concentrations across Great Britain, A
de Hoop, B.
Co Author Listing * Automatic Segmentation of Pulmonary Lobes Robust Against Incomplete Fissures
* Automatic Segmentation of Pulmonary Segments From Volumetric Chest CT Scans
de Hoop, H.
Co Author Listing * Multiperspective Ultrasound Strain Imaging of the Abdominal Aorta
de Hoop, M.V.[Maarten V.]
Co Author Listing * Multiscale Reverse-Time-Migration-Type Imaging Using the Dyadic Parabolic Decomposition of Phase Space
Index for "d"