Diez Garcia, R.[Raul]
Co Author Listing * Impact of Signal Quantization on the Performance of RFI Mitigation Algorithms
* Novel RFI Detection Method for Microwave Radiometers Using Multilag Correlators, A
* SMOS Third Mission Reprocessing after 10 Years in Orbit
Includes: Diez Garcia, R.[Raul] Díez-García, R.[Raúl] Díez-García, R.[Raul]
Diez Gil, J.L.
Co Author Listing * Reported use of speed control systems: cruise control and speed limiter
Diez Higuera, J.F.
Co Author Listing * Multi-scale neural texture classification using the GPU as a stream processing engine
Includes: Diez Higuera, J.F. Díez-Higuera, J.F.
Diez Jimenez, E.[Efren]
Co Author Listing * Personal Rapid Transport System Compatible With Current Railways and Metros Infrastructure
Includes: Diez Jimenez, E.[Efren] Díez-Jiménez, E.[Efrén]
Diez Rodriguez, J.J.[Jose Jose]
Co Author Listing * Collection and Integration of Local Knowledge and Experience through a Collective Spatial Analysis
Includes: Diez Rodriguez, J.J.[Jose Jose] Diez-Rodríguez, J.J.[José José]
Diez Rodriguez, V.
Co Author Listing * Approach for Receiver-Side Awareness Control in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, An
Co Author Listing * Fusion and Optimization of LIDAR and Photogrammetric Technologies and Methodologies for Cartographic Production
Includes: Diez, A. Díez, A.
Diez, F.J.[Francisco Javier]
Co Author Listing * Sum-Product Networks: A Survey
Includes: Diez, F.J.[Francisco Javier] Díez, F.J.[Francisco Javier]
Co Author Listing * Animal Identification in Low Quality Camera-Trap Images Using Very Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Confidence Thresholds
* Markov Random Field and Active Contour Image Segmentation Model for Animal Spots Patterns, A
Includes: Diez, G.[German] Díez, G.[German]
Co Author Listing * Improving Gestural Communication in Virtual Characters
Includes: Diez, H.[Helen] Díez, H.[Helen]
Diez, H.V.[Helen V.]
Co Author Listing * Interactive Multimodal Platform for Digital Signage
* Providing Physical Appearance and Behaviour to Virtual Characters
Co Author Listing * On the study of nearest neighbor algorithms for prevalence estimation in binary problems
* Quantification-oriented learning based on reliable classifiers
* semi-dependent decomposition approach to learn hierarchical classifiers, A
Includes: Diez, J.[Jorge] Díez, J.[Jorge] Diez, J.
Diez, L.A.S.[Luis Alberto Sanchez]
Co Author Listing * Spatially-Explicit Testing of a General Aboveground Carbon Density Estimation Model in a Western Amazonian Forest Using Airborne LiDAR
Includes: Diez, L.A.S.[Luis Alberto Sanchez] Diez, L.A.S.[Luis Alberto Sánchez]
Co Author Listing * On the Complementarity of Phone Posterior Probabilities for Improved Speaker Recognition
* On the Projection of PLLRs for Unbounded Feature Distributions in Spoken Language Recognition
* On the Use of Dot Scoring for Speaker Diarization
* Optimizing PLLR Features for Spoken Language Recognition
* User-Centred System for End-to-End Secure Multimedia Content Delivery: From Content Annotation to Consumer Consumption, A
Includes: Diez, M.[Mireia] Diez, M. Díez, M.[Mónica]
Diez, S.G.[Silvia Garcia]
Co Author Listing * Normalized Sum-over-Paths Edit Distances
Co Author Listing * collection of challenging motion segmentation benchmark datasets, A
* Comparison of registration methods using mamographic images
* Computer Vision and Deep Learning Techniques for the Analysis of Drone-Acquired Forest Images, a Transfer Learning Study
* Deep Learning in Forestry Using UAV-Acquired RGB Data: A Practical Review
* Demons Methods for Digital Mammography Registration
* Detection of Invasive Species in Wetlands: Practical DL with Heavily Imbalanced Data
* efficient surface registration using smartphone, An
* GridDS: a hybrid data structure for residue computation in point set matching
* Hierarchical Normal Space Sampling to speed up point cloud coarse matching
* Individual Sick Fir Tree (Abies mariesii) Identification in Insect Infested Forests by Means of UAV Images and Deep Learning
* Multimodal Breast Parenchymal Patterns Correlation Using a Patient-Specific Biomechanical Model
* New Trajectory Based Motion Segmentation Benchmark Dataset (UdG-MS15), A
* Qualitative Review on 3D Coarse Registration Methods, A
* Similarity Metrics for Intensity-Based Registration Using Breast Density Maps
* study on the robustness of shape descriptors to common scanning artifacts, A
Includes: Diez, Y.[Yago] Díez, Y.[Yago] Diez, Y.
15 for Diez, Y.
Index for "d"