Co Author Listing * Iris matching by means of Machine Learning paradigms: A new approach to dissimilarity computation
* Machine Learning approach to dissimilarity computation: Iris matching
Co Author Listing * System and method for capturing facial and body motion
Co Author Listing * Visual Servoing of Legged Robots
Co Author Listing * Terrain Modeling with Multifractional Brownian Motion and Self-regulating Processes
Co Author Listing * Adaptive Markov Random Fields for Joint Unmixing and Segmentation of Hyperspectral Images
* Bayesian Estimation of Linear Mixtures Using the Normal Compositional Model: Application to Hyperspectral Imagery
* Enhancing Hyperspectral Image Unmixing With Spatial Correlations
Co Author Listing * Robust algorithm for pupil-glint vector detection in a video-oculography eyetracking system
Co Author Listing * High-Chlorophyll-Area Assessment Based on Remote Sensing Observations: The Case Study of Cape Trafalgar
* Measuring Marine Plastic Debris from Space: Initial Assessment of Observation Requirements
Includes: Echevarria, F.[Fidel] Echevarrķa, F.[Fidel]
Echevarria, J.I.[Jose I.]
Co Author Listing * Fast depth from defocus from focal stacks
Echeverria Valiente, E.
Co Author Listing * University of Alcala de Henares (Madrid, Spain), as a Dynamic Example and Laboratory of the Recovery, Rehabilitation, and Conservation of the Cultural Heritage, The
* Use of Digital Tools for the Preservation of Architectural, Artistic and Cultural Heritage, Through Three-dimensional Scanning And Digital Manufacturing, The
Includes: Echeverria Valiente, E. Echeverrķa Valiente, E.
Co Author Listing * 3d Modelling and Virtual Reality Applied to Complex Architectures: An Application to Hospitals' Design
* Documental Studio And 3D Recreation of the San Ildefonso's School Facade, Alcala De Henares
* Terrestrial and Aerial Ground-Penetrating Radar in Use for the Architectural Researches: Ancient 16th Century Water Supply and Drainage at the Monastery of El Escorial (Madrid, Spain)
* Tomb of Ipi: 3D Documentation in A Middle Kingdom Theban Necropolis (Egypt, 2000 Bce), The
* Underground Surveying: 16th Century Cellar Vaults in the GalerĶa De Convalecientes, Monastery of San Lorenzo Del Escorial
Includes: Echeverria, E. Echeverrķa, E.
Co Author Listing * MRI-Compatible Device for Examining Brain Activation Related to Stepping
Co Author Listing * Shape Classification Using Hilbert Space Embeddings and Kernel Adaptive Filtering
Index for "e"