Co Author Listing * Mobile ISR: Intelligent ISR management and exploitation for the expeditionary warfighter
* Optimized Transform Coding for Approximate KNN Search
Includes: Gunda, K. Gunda, K.[Kiran]
Gundale, V.A.[Virajit A.]
Co Author Listing * efficient modified structure of CDF 9/7 Wavelet based on adaptive lifting with SPIHT for lossy to lossless image compression, An
* Performance evaluation of traditional and adaptive lifting based wavelets with SPIHT for lossy image compression
Co Author Listing * 3D Edge Detection to Define Landmarks for Point-based Warping in Brain Imaging
Co Author Listing * Performance of 3D landmark detection methods for point-based warping in autoradiographic brain imaging
* Spatial Based Polynomial 2D-Warping: A Possibility to Reduce Interindividual Variations in Functional Neuroimaging
Co Author Listing * Ground-Based Differential Interferometric Radar Monitoring of Unstable Mountain Blocks in a Coastal Environment
Gundersen, S.C.[Steven C.]
Co Author Listing * Signature verification algorithm
Co Author Listing * Laser Altimeter Performance Model and Its Application to BELA, A
Gunderson, S.H.[Steinar H.]
Co Author Listing * Size Matters: Exhaustive Geometric Verification for Image Retrieval
Co Author Listing * Adaptive confidence level assignment to segmented human face regions for improved face recognition
* Adaptive Weight Assignment Scheme in Linear Subspace Approaches for Face Recognition, An
* Face Alignment and Adaptive Weight Assignment for Robust Face Recognition
* Face detection technique based on intesity and skin color distribution
* Facial Recognition Using Multisensor Images Based on Localized Kernel Eigen Spaces
* improved SNoW based classification technique for head-pose estimation and face detection, An
* Pose Angle Determination by Face, Eyes and Nose Localization
Includes: Gundimada, S.[Satyanadh] Gundimada, S.
7 for Gundimada, S.
Co Author Listing * Multivariate Machine Learning Methods for Fusing Multimodal Functional Neuroimaging Data
Co Author Listing * Determination of the Actual Land Use Pattern Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles And Multispectral Camera
* Generation And Assessment of High Resolution Digital Surface Model By Using Unmanned Air Vehicle Based Multicopter
* Monitoring And Estimation of Soil Losses From Ephemeral Gully Erosion In Mediterranean Region Using Low Altitude Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Includes: Gundogan, R. GŁndogan, R.
Co Author Listing * Comparison of infrared and visible imagery for object tracking: Toward trackers with superior IR performance
* Ensemble Of adaptive correlation filters for robust visual tracking
* Evaluation of Feature Channels for Correlation-Filter-Based Visual Object Tracking in Infrared Spectrum
* Extending Correlation Filter-Based Visual Tracking by Tree-Structured Ensemble and Spatial Windowing
* Feature detection and matching towards augmented reality applications on mobile devices
* Good Features to Correlate for Visual Tracking
* MARVEL: A Large-Scale Image Dataset for Maritime Vessels
* Multiple model adaptive visual tracking with correlation filters
* Multiscale Shannon's Entropy Modeling of Orientation and Distance in Steel Fiber Micro-Tomography Data
* Object classification in infrared images using deep representations
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2016 Challenge Results, The
* Visual Object Tracking VOT2017 Challenge Results, The
Includes: Gundogdu, E.[Erhan] Gundogdu, E.
12 for Gundogdu, E.
Co Author Listing * Geospatial Analysis of the Building Heat Demand and Distribution Losses in a District Heating Network
* GIS-Based Planning and Modeling for Renewable Energy: Challenges and Future Research Avenues
Includes: Gundra, H.[Hartmut] GŁndra, H.[Hartmut]
Co Author Listing * Patch-based corner detection for cervical vertebrae in X-ray images
Gunduz Demir, C.
Co Author Listing * Attributed Relational Graphs for Cell Nucleus Segmentation in Fluorescence Microscopy Images
* Graph Run-Length Matrices for Histopathological Image Segmentation
* Hybrid Classification Model for Digital Pathology Using Structural and Statistical Pattern Recognition, A
* Object-oriented texture analysis for the unsupervised segmentation of biopsy images for cancer detection
* Qualitative test-cost sensitive classification
* Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification
* Unsupervised Tissue Image Segmentation through Object-Oriented Texture
Includes: Gunduz Demir, C. Gunduz-Demir, C. Gunduz-Demir, C.[Cigdem]
7 for Gunduz Demir, C.
Co Author Listing * Facial feature extraction using topological methods
Gunduz, A.E.[Ayse Elvan]
Co Author Listing * Density aware anomaly detection in crowded scenes
* Local anomaly detection in crowded scenes using Finite-Time Lyapunov Exponent based clustering
* Pedestrian zone anomaly detection by non-parametric temporal modelling
Co Author Listing * Review Of Recent Research In Indoor Modelling & Mapping, A
Co Author Listing * High Performance Remote Sensing Product Generation System Based on a Service Oriented Architecture for the Next Generation of Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellites, A
Index for "g"