Co Author Listing * Distributed maximum likelihood estimation for flow and speed density prediction in distributed traffic detectors with gaussian mixture model assumption
* Real time adaptive non-linear estimator/predictor design for traffic systems with inadequate detectors
Co Author Listing * Optimizing Freeway Traffic Sensor Locations by Clustering Global-Positioning-System-Derived Speed Patterns
Co Author Listing * Design and Experimental Validation of a Cooperative Driving System in the Grand Cooperative Driving Challenge
Co Author Listing * Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment (GRACE) Storage Change Characteristics (2003-201
Kiang, J.F.[Jean Fu]
Co Author Listing * Estimation on Location, Velocity, and Acceleration With High Precision for Collision Avoidance
* Reconstruction of Ionospheric Perturbation Induced by 2004 Sumatra Tsunami Using a Computerized Tomography Technique
Includes: Kiang, J.F.[Jean Fu] Kiang, J.F.[Jean-Fu] Kiang, J.F.
Kiang, N.Y.[Nancy Y.]
Co Author Listing * Inexact MDL for linear manifold clusters
Co Author Listing * Use of the NASA Giovanni Data System for Geospatial Public Health Research: Example of Weather-Influenza Connection
Co Author Listing * Mapping The Risks of Malaria, Dengue and Influenza Using Satellite Data
Co Author Listing * Triangulation Errors in Stereo Algorithms
Co Author Listing * Recursive optimal pruning with applications to tree structured vector quantizers
Co Author Listing * Edge detection based on the Shannon Entropy by piecewise thresholding on remote sensing images
Co Author Listing * Angry Crowds: Detecting Violent Events in Videos
* comparison of crowd commotion measures from generative models, A
* Crowd motion monitoring using tracklet-based commotion measure
* Multi-channel correlation filters for human action recognition
* Person re-identification using sparse representation with manifold constraints
* Sparse representation classification with manifold constraints transfer
* Structure from Category: A Generic and Prior-Less Approach
* Violence detection in crowded scenes using substantial derivative
Includes: Kiani, H.[Hamed] Kiani, H.
8 for Kiani, H.
Co Author Listing * Acceleration of fractal image compression using fuzzy clustering and discrete-cosine-transform-based metric
Co Author Listing * Solving Robust Regularization Problems Using Iteratively Re-weighted Least Squares
Co Author Listing * Fractal Based Image Watermarking for Authentication and Verification, A
* Heart Rate Tracking using Wrist-Type Photoplethysmographic (PPG) Signals during Physical Exercise with Simultaneous Accelerometry
* image contrast enhancement method based on genetic algorithm, An
* Improved Poisson Surface Reconstruction with Various Passive Visual Cues from Multiple Camera Views
Includes: Kiani, S. Kiani, S.[Soheila] Kiani, S.[Sohaib]
Co Author Listing * Iterative Wedgelet Transform: An efficient algorithm for computing wedgelet representation and approximation of images
* Planelets: A Piecewise Linear Fractional Model for Preserving Scene Geometry in Intra-Coding of Indoor Depth Images
* relaxation approach to computation of second-order wedgelet transform with application to image compression, A
Includes: Kiani, V.[Vahid] Kiani, V.
Co Author Listing * Nonparametric feature extraction for classification of hyperspectral images with limited training samples
Co Author Listing * Device-Free Radio Vision for Assisted Living: Leveraging wireless channel quality information for human sensing
Index for "k"