Co Author Listing * Automatic Classification of Breast Tissue
* Breast Segmentation with Pectoral Muscle Suppression on Digital Mammograms
* Breast Skin-Line Segmentation Using Contour Growing
* On the Detection of Regions-of-Interest in Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI
* Yet Another Survey on Image Segmentation: Region and Boundary Information Integration
Includes: Raba, D.[David] Raba, D.
Co Author Listing * Efficient Localization And Reconstruction Of 3D Objects Using The New Hybrid Squire Moment
Co Author Listing * New Method for Extracting Individual Plant Bio-Characteristics from High-Resolution Digital Images, A
Rababaah, A.R.[Aaron Rasheed]
Co Author Listing * Angle histogram of Hough transform as shape signature for visual object classification - (AHOC)
* Deep learning solution for machine vision problem of vehicle body damage classification
Co Author Listing * Interpolating Low Amplitude ECG Signals Combined with Filtering According to International Standards Improves Inverse Reconstruction of Cardiac Electrical Activity
Co Author Listing * Planialtimetric Accuracy Evaluation Of Digital Surface Model (DSM) and Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Obtained from Aerial Survey with Lidar
* Planialtimetric Evaluation of a CARTOSAT-1 Stereo Pair: Case Study: São Sebastião, Sp, Brazil
Rabade Uberos, S.
Co Author Listing * Multi-platform Graphical Software for Determining Reproductive Parameters in Fishes Using Histological Image Analysis, A
Includes: Rabade Uberos, S. Rábade-Uberos, S.
Co Author Listing * Architectures and Visual-Processing Applications of Multimedia DSPs
* Programmable DSP platform for digital still cameras
Co Author Listing * Iterative Image-Reconstruction: A Wavelet Approach
Co Author Listing * Aligning transcript of historical documents using energy minimization
* Automatic Gender Classification from Handwritten Images: A Case Study
* Case Study in Hebrew Character Searching
* Segmentation-Free Keyword Retrieval in Historical Document Images
* Text Line Detection in Corrupted and Damaged Historical Manuscripts
* Text Line Extraction Using Fully Convolutional Network and Energy Minimization
* Unsupervised deep learning for text line segmentation
7 for Rabaev, I.
Co Author Listing * Reliable Next-Generation Cortical Interfaces for Chronic Brain-Machine Interfaces and Neuroscience
Co Author Listing * Kinect-based gait analysis for automatic frailty syndrome assessment
Co Author Listing * Supatlantique Scanned Documents Database for Digital Image Forensics Purposes, The
Co Author Listing * Dynamically reconfigurable architecture for real time adaptation of H264/AVC-SVC video streams
* efficient FPGA-based dynamic partial reconfiguration design flow and environment for image and signal processing IP cores, An
* Efficient implementation of a 3-D medical imaging compression system using CAVLC
* Efficient reconfigurable entropy coder for embedded multi-standards video adaptation
* Embedded and Programmable System Based FPGA for Real Time MPEG Stream Buffer Analysis, An
* Fast and efficient signals recovery for deterministic compressive sensing: Applications to biosignals
* FPGA-Based Residual Recurrent Neural Network for Real-Time Video Super-Resolution, An
* Linear array processors with multiple access modes memory for real-time image processing
* new FPGA-based dynamic partial reconfiguration design flow and environment for image processing applications, A
Includes: Rabah, H.[Hassan] Rabah, H.
9 for Rabah, H.
Co Author Listing * Exact Calculation of Noise Maps and g-Factor in GRAPPA Using a k-Space Analysis
Co Author Listing * Analysis of the Block Coordinate Descent Method for Linear Ill-Posed Problems
Co Author Listing * On Stereo Image Coding
Co Author Listing * Improved one-class SVM classifier for sounds classification
Co Author Listing * Accurate 3D car pose estimation
* Context-dependent kernel design for object matching and recognition
* Deep MANTA: A Coarse-to-Fine Many-Task Network for Joint 2D and 3D Vehicle Analysis from Monocular Image
* End-To-End Person Search Sequentially Trained On Aggregated Dataset
* Fast and accurate video annotation using dense motion hypotheses
* Temporal Contrastive Pretraining for Video Action Recognition
* Using Semantic Information to Improve Generalization of Reinforcement Learning Policies for Autonomous Driving
Includes: Rabarisoa, J. Rabarisoa, J.[Jaonary]
7 for Rabarisoa, J.
Co Author Listing * Method for the Synthesis of Dynamic Biometric Signature Data, A
* New Method for the Synthesis of Signature Data With Natural Variability, A
Co Author Listing * Robust Mismatched Filter for Off-Grid Target
Co Author Listing * Annual and Seasonal Glacier-Wide Surface Mass Balance Quantified from Changes in Glacier Surface State: A Review on Existing Methods Using Optical Satellite Imagery
* Mapping Surface Flow Velocity of Glaciers at Regional Scale Using a Multiple Sensors Approach
* Multi-Annual Kinematics of an Active Rock Glacier Quantified from Very High-Resolution DEMs: An Application-Case in the French Alps
* Multi-Criteria Evaluation of Snowpack Simulations in Complex Alpine Terrain Using Satellite and In Situ Observations
Co Author Listing * Skeleton-Based Shape Models with Pressure Forces: Application to Segmentation of Overlapping Leaves
* Vine plot detection in aerial images using Fourier analysis
Includes: Rabatel, G.[Gilles] Rabatel, G.
Co Author Listing * Behavior recognition via sparse spatio-temporal features
* Big Little Icons
* Counting Crowded Moving Objects
* Linear embeddings in non-rigid structure from motion
* Match-time covariance for descriptors
* ORB: An efficient alternative to SIFT or SURF
* Re-thinking non-rigid structure from motion
* Soylent Grid: It's Made of People
Includes: Rabaud, V. Rabaud, V.[Vincent]
8 for Rabaud, V.
Co Author Listing * Measurements of Waves in Landfast Ice Using Inertial Motion Units
Co Author Listing * Building a Data Set over 12 Globally Distributed Sites to Support the Development of Agriculture Monitoring Applications with Sentinel-2
Rabavilas, A.D.[Andreas D.]
Co Author Listing * Design and implementation of a multi-PNN structure for discriminating one-month abstinent heroin addicts from healthy controls using the P600 component of ERP signals
Index for "r"