Co Author Listing * Classification of Puck Possession Events in Ice Hockey
Co Author Listing * Automatic Registration of Color and Infrared Videos Using Trajectories Obtained from a Multiple Object Tracking Algorithm
* bag of words approach for semantic segmentation of monitored scenes, A
* Body temperature estimation of a moving subject from thermographic images
* Describing Videos by Exploiting Temporal Structure
* Feedback scheme for thermal-visible video registration, sensor fusion, and people tracking
* iterative integrated framework for thermal-visible image registration, sensor fusion, and people tracking for video surveillance applications, An
* Local self-similarity as a dense stereo correspondence measure for themal-visible video registration
* Local self-similarity-based registration of human ROIs in pairs of stereo thermal-visible videos
* LSS-based registration of stereo thermal-visible videos of multiple people using belief propagation, A
* Measuring an Animal Body Temperature in Thermographic Video Using Particle Filter Tracking
* Movie Description
* Multiple Hypothesis Tracking Method with Fragmentation Handling, A
* Visible and infrared image registration using trajectories and composite foreground images
Includes: Torabi, A.[Atousa] Torabi, A.
13 for Torabi, A.
Co Author Listing * Adaptive image thresholding for real-time particle monitoring
Co Author Listing * Geographical Variation of Incidence of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Manitoba, Canada
* Performance Analysis of Adaptive Modulation in Multiuser Selection Diversity Systems With OSTBC Over Time-Varying Channels
Includes: Torabi, M.[Mahmoud] Torabi, M.
Co Author Listing * Estimating Aboveground Biomass in Zagros Forest, Iran, Using Sentinel-2 Data
* Fusion of imaging spectroscopy and airborne laser scanning data for characterization of forest ecosystems: A review
* International Benchmarking of the Individual Tree Detection Methods for Modeling 3-D Canopy Structure for Silviculture and Forest Ecology Using Airborne Laser Scanning
* Mapping Forest Species Composition Using Imaging Spectrometry and Airborne Laser Scanner Data
Includes: Torabzadeh, H. Torabzadeh, H.[Hossein]
Co Author Listing * 3-Dimensional Approach to Thresholding Seal Impressions
* Constructive Relaxation Matching Involving Dynamical Model Switching And Its Application To Shape Matching
* Feature Analysis of Handprinted Chinese Characters
* Feature Extraction of Handwritten Japanese Characters by Spline Functions for Relaxation Matching
* Function Approximation Method for Images with Grading Regions, A
* Multiscale Curvature-Based Shape Representation Using B-Spline Wavelets
* On a Fluency Image Coding System for Beef Marbling Evaluation
* On a grading system for beef marbling
* On a method of automatically compressing fonts with high resolution
* On a relaxation-labeling algorithm for real-time contour-based image similarity retrieval
* On speeding candidate selection in handprinted chinese character recognition
* parallel architecture for relaxation operations, A
* PARM: A Parallel Relaxation Machine for Handwritten Character Recognition
* publishing system based on fluency coding method, A
* Tast: Trademark Application Assistant
* Two-dimensional spline interpolation for image reconstruction
Includes: Toraichi, K.[Kazuo] Toraichi, K.
16 for Toraichi, K.
Co Author Listing * Environmental wireless sensor network for road traffic applications
Co Author Listing * Dual-rate background subtraction approach for estimating traffic queue parameters in urban scenes
* License Plate Extraction Algorithm Based on Edge Statistics and Region Growing, A
Includes: Toral, S.L. Toral, S.L.[Sergio L.]
Co Author Listing * Anatomy of an Optical Biopsy Semantic Retrieval System, The
Torano Caicoya, A.
Co Author Listing * Large-Scale Biomass Classification in Boreal Forests With TanDEM-X Data
Includes: Torano Caicoya, A. Toraņo Caicoya, A.
Co Author Listing * isolated-word recognizer based on grammar-controlled classification processes, An
Co Author Listing * Vicarious Calibration of ADEOS-2 GLI Visible to Shortwave Infrared Bands Using Global Datasets
Index for "t"